1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

-the ultimate fighter-

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Laced Wit Game, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Saturday Final Episode

Brenden Schaub -vs- Roy Nelson

Kimbo Slice -Vs- Houston Alexander

I Got Brenden In The Second Round

Im Pullin for Kimbo By Knockout

What Do you guys think? Lets Hear It.

2. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Brenden should be able to handle Roy, but Roy isn't a seasoned vet for nothing. I hope Kimbo has a good showing and avenges that disappointing loss against Nelson.
    So Brenden and Kimbo for me....

3. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Roy and Kimbo...

wouldnt that be crazy

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

they already faught, roy won

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i think if brenden was able to overcome Big Baby, Nelson Should be a breeze! i got brenden by knockout!
    same with kimbo (hopefully)!

6. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

yea i know thats why i said it would be crazy

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i think kimbo would have more of a shot tho, this time around!

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

yea me to

he knows not to make the same mistake twice

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

basically he better stay as far away from the ground as possible! im not sure what kinda fighter houston is tho, ima check him out on youtube.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

oh yea kimbos gonna slap em!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6rNENnzKEE[/ame]

11. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Big Country wasn't the IFL Champ for nothing. He's going to take it (Like every hardcore MMA fan knew). And Kimbo's going to smash Alexander. That's why they put him against'em. But the fight of the night will go to the future, Quote me, the future(I'm talking about atleast 5 more big named fighters) light heavyweight champ Jon "Bones" Jones against Matt Hamill. Look up Jon "Bones" Jones last fights. And he's training w/ GSP, Shane Corwin, Rasha Evans and Greg Jacksons camp now too. Bones is a beast and he's only 22 y/o

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i agree with everything your sayin except for big country takin it, like i ssaid if brenden went through big baby's JJ, then he'll go through roy too! plus brenden is more of a striker than nelson!

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

id like to see kimbo fight a really good stand up fighter!

14. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Houston Alexander is a natural light heavyweight stepping up to heavyweight to fight Kimbo. Kimbo can't make light heavyweight, a division he would do even worse in. He's going to end up in Boxing making more money and not going to the ground.

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

more along the lines of a kick boxer i guess?

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i wanna see kimbo fight mike tyson (todays tyson!) lol i still think tyson would knock him!

17. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

What I love about MMA is that anyone has a chance to win or get tapped on any given night. Roy held down the IFL crown before it folded. He wasn't a champ for nothing. And his stand up is much better than Big Baby's. I was really impressed by both fighters ground game tonight. But I don't see him tapping Roy or knocking him out, but hey it's MMA.

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i dont see him tappin roy either, if roy does take it he'll make brenden tap. but if brenden takes it it will be by knockout (maybe TKO?)

19. peppapig

peppapig Banned

why the feck is kimbo still in it????:confused:

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

roy nelson got busted up by arlovski if im right......