1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the tears waledup to my eyes...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dora, Jan 17, 2005.

1. dora

dora Big Dog

i was looking around the net and came across this....this has hit me really hard:( ..and it makes me hug my codie and hold her...i know these kids stole this puppy but this is another reason why i feel a kids shouldn't own or have responcibility over a animal...dogs of all animals live on a average 10 to 16 yrs...they need wiser and mature individals to have them!!!

**warning very alarming material**

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font]

2. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

That is to sad to even think of...omg people are just evil sometimes ...and people wounder why i am so strick

3. Classic

Classic Big Dog

That is sick !
    I can't imagine how anyone could do something so inhumane.
    They did charge them with felony arson,
    but as they are teenagers I wonder how strictly they will be judged.
    My guess is these are teenagers that have been raising themselves OR
    their parents just let them run the streets to do whatever.
    Irresponsible parents are as bad as irresponsible animal owners.
    I'm not down with people who let their dogs or their animals run the streets...
    it ALWAYS causes some sort of problem.

4. Bully

Bully Pup

wouldn't it be nice if someone could, as a punishment, have the little punks first fight a professional fighter of some sort until they are beaten half to death, then drench them in a flamable substance and light them on fire. that would be justice.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2005
  5. xPITBULLx

xPITBULLx Pup

That is so sad. How can people be so cruel?

6. waters

waters Big Dog

What Is Even Sadder Is The Sentence For The Crime. I Cant Beleive How People Can Get Away With Murder Of An Animal.

7. princess_koka

princess_koka Big Dog

That is really sad to read. How could anyone do that to an animal? I know those are just kids but the need a longer sentence and the charges against them should be higher-they started a fire, stole the pup, made it fight, and later it dies at the vet office. They are responsible for everything and will probably get away with it. I hope they change the laws over there.

8. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

i totally agree with you on that

9. Irish_Deciple

Irish_Deciple Big Dog

I cant believe that its not a Felony. Some people deserve alot more then what they get.

10. buddylee04

buddylee04 Banned

man a dog is like a person no matter what kind of creature life is life if you take a life you should be put away for a while

11. buddylee04

buddylee04 Banned

if someone did that to my dog they wouldnt have to worry about the cops they better worry about me

12. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

I also agree that animal abuse should be a felony. Incidents like the one above happen a lot here in Baltimore. They are always finding pits that were burned to death. They think it is tied into fighting rings. But what kind of a man would be able to do that to a dog? It is disgusting...