1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Tab Story

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by ohpitbulls, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

i think Kano is the only one still alive, Gator, Tuffy & Tramp i believe are now dead

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

they are gone but i just named them as his best producing sons. ch kano is ROM now and still alive at 11 years old

3. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

SBK still owns Ch"KANO"?

4. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I was not meaning the best son of Tab I ment the best bred Tab dog meaning Grand sons an so on. Im sorry for not being a little more clear with my question.

5. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

hmmmm..why do u put words in my mouth? is it so u can make a better argument? u said "by the way dogs heal and fur grows back it would take one to seriously be damaged to hold his scars for life."...... and i would say 2 that u must not have seen a lot of action because this is false......but i can see a scenario, where a person is surrounded by mush mouth dogs.. than they might not know what type of scars these dogs get. which 1 are u?

6. G Force

G Force Pup

I liked Tab dogs, they made good victims.

7. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

want to try your luck now? ;)

8. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Hmmm did I say that? No I didnt Bx did and since you dont even know who your arguing with I can no longer believe anything you say. Also I never put words in your mouth to make a better arguement since I never planned on arguing with you. I said that so that I could make sure I knew which side of the "arguement" you were on. Also you have completely contradicted yourself with your last statement. You said "where a person is surrounded by mush mouth dogs.. " now seeing as how mush mouth dogs wont do any serious damage they wont leave scars. You even agree with this but originally you said that you didnt believe the statement above in bold print from your quote. So which is it do you believe it or not? Dont even answer that since your obviously not sure which side of this arguement your on. You can argue with yourself as I have no reason to argue with someone who contradicts your their own statements.

9. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Lmao good victims alot of ppl say that but u have to find the right owner cause we all know all lines have the bullshit. Lol

10. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

your right i haven't seen any dogs go so i don't know anything :rolleyes:
    i was the one you were quoting and if you treat wounds they heal and fur grows back but you seem to know more about this subject than me so preach on preacher!

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

:offtopic: :threadjacked:

12. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Akc dont b a retard.

13. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Classic and coming from the right person, lmfao

14. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

If a dog is seriously and permanently scarred up from a match someone wasn't taking care of the dog to ensure the wounds healed properly. There are several dogs who have been matched several times throughout history and you can't even tell because they have little if any scarring at all. That is because someone was doing their job.

15. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

You run virgil dogs?

16. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Isn't Tramp Tabs brother??:)

17. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

Unproven/untouch should it matter any more? Point is they have made there stay and will be their cause they are good producers. Just because someone had a bad dog from a certain line doesnt mean they all suck. One mans trash is one mans treasure and im sure you heard that line many many times in this game. And about people bashing on tg as a peddler(I dont know him and dont think i well ever). Try having as many dogs and raise as many pups like he do then look at yourself and see what you well do?

I will breed or get a pup off of a dam cur/cold dog if that fuck3r is producing numerous ch. over a freaken Db Gr that never produce anything.

Tabs still a very good dog. LOL

18. preme

preme CH Dog

lmao bawahha ....;)

19. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

maybe just a few huh preme;)

20. heavyhemi

heavyhemi Pup

wow some of the funniest crap and retarded shit i have ever read