1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Tab Story

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by ohpitbulls, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

I like me one of them "beginner" dogs that will do the chin dance all the way home.

2. preme

preme CH Dog

lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. udt

udt Pup

You can take dogs that carry the same amount of jeep on paper from different yards,different countries etc. and realize that they have very little in common. When blood stays in a close knit group that blood evolves according to that groups selection criteria,certain people select for certain traits. Believe me that in some places in the world the strains down from jeep have evolved into packages that is above average in all criteria.It all depends on the man behind the family and his selection criteria over years of hard work. To label ANY strain as beginner dogs....like Carver used to say if a person makes that type of statement from then on you know exactly what that person really know about the dogs and what to say.

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

lol thats a new one.

what you might be thinking of is the "bulldog starter kit" simply saying that everyone has a damn j/rb dog. ive only heard that on the forums though. idk about them being considered beginner dogs though...

5. Faro

Faro Banned

beginner's dog's :confused::D:eek:,and @UTD comment,you are 100% right,peoples can tell many bullshit but true is worldwide and if all that run this blood are happy with it,man i have not more nerve to read comment's here,many are good man and have brain,but many is :eek:

6. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Bulldog Starter Kit lmao, most Jeep/RedBoy stuff I have seen was too much bulldog for your avg beginner .

7. udt

udt Pup

Faro,one must be truly deeep gaaame to read some of the comments. Luckily one can learn and enjoy from some posts from sane,experienced fanciers. Hit me a pm Faro.

8. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

[​IMG] haha jus wanted to post this, I gotta good lil tab gyp, although you could prolley put your fist through her chest,

9. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

this is sooo wrong that i can no further believe anything u say

10. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Frisco was touched, Tab also was touched both were good producers. Tab was not Jeep best producing son but he is in contention for one of them. Several others fight for that argument, Werdo, Tab, Smiley, Tramp all battle for that title. Tab was bred the most without doubt.

11. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

So you believe every cut that a dog ever has becomes a scar and never leaves?

12. MR.OBVIOUS

MR.OBVIOUS Banned

when a dog is bred that many times..why not produce somthing ?? :rolleyes:

13. MR.OBVIOUS

MR.OBVIOUS Banned

now i like the heavy jeep & tramp battle crossed with a pure RBJ ........(without the mayday) bulldog , i believe its the best of both worlds , i have a couple their totally fully retarded, but smart when in a race my experience with the RBJ blood is that they dont seem to show great untill 3-5 yrs old , lot of folks ruin them or cull them because they dont get what they want because their immature even at 2 -2-1/2 yrs old , again this is my experience , im setting on mine for another couple years , then ill unleash the beast :cool: !

14. MR.OBVIOUS

MR.OBVIOUS Banned

:rolleyes: come get some of my beginner 32lb bitch :cool: before she gets you ! :cool:

15. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

check pm lol

16. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Tab was not an untouched dog! I have dogs breathing from him, and his son Brute. Historic, pm me :cool:

17. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

good to hear from you, Show off some of them tab dogs bro, happy new year

18. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

Who did you get your foundation RBJ dogs from? I know the animals we've got down from Chavis yard don't wait around on anybody to start up. Also that three way cross that you are using Redboy/Jeep/Jocko is a very good cross. Just bred up something very close along those lines.

Now to the Redboy/Jeep dogs as beginner dogs. I've heard someone say that before because a lot of people on the street always say they have jeep/redboy dog, boudreaux dog, or chinaman dog. Even though a lot of them have nothing more than papered up mutts. Jeep/redboy dogs are called beginner dogs because you can win a race easy with the right ones. They have great wind, are good athletes, and are real intense. They can overwhelm the competition in a treadmill race. But those are the good ones not the watered down crap that's being sold everywhere. They also have to be in at least decent shape. But the are hard to mess up from a conditioning standpoint.

19. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

IYO who do you all beleave is the best producing Tab bred dog alive ?

20. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

ch gator, ch kano, ch tuffy, ch tramp