1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The switch to raw....

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Rocko, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

Well I have started my switch to raw and will be keeping track of "everything"...Going to try to do random post with updates along the way to see/show what happens during the "detox" and what happens w time...
    To start I have 3 dogs. Two APBT (one 9mnt male/one 1yr female) and a 2yr JRT. One of the APBT (monopoly) is extremly active loves running,swimming,flirtpole,etc. Female (Eris) is layed back doesnt care for much actv. except walks and chasing birds/squirlles, and JRT (Rocko) is a highstrung...well hes a JRT :D All three dogs are inside dog with a yard but dont care to be out much by themselvs (spoild asses)
    All three dogs are in good shape. basicly fit. Not over weight or conditioned. Do get daily exercise of walks of light pole work but nothing strenious. Currently all three are eating Diamond Performance. Monopoly 3-4cups a day Eris 1.5 and Rocko 1.0 cups. and drinking a normal size bowl of water a day.All three are up2date on all shots. Worm,flea,tick free and Vet checked to be competly healthy.
    My plan is to get pics up this week with current weights,description of coats,teeth,energy levels, etc (whatever anyone else may think important).

2. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

On my part I want to try to get cost to a min, prep/cleanup time as low as possible, and availiabilty to everything as easy as possible....since I know these are usually the most "difficult" for some people.

3. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

I will try to get diffrent views of each dog within the next day or so and their weights.
    but for now:
    Day 1: gave each dog a chicken back (no idea how much each weighed not to worried bout it right now) and a scoop of pumpkin (to help with the change over). All three drove right in with no problems. They made a horriable mess on the back patio 9not going to feed in the house:rolleyes:) and looked up at me for more....I think they liked it :D

4. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

1 chicken back miht not be enough food... there isisnt much meat on them.. great source of bone though... experement and u will see some great results

5. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

(thank you button) and sorry was large chicken quarter...was at work not working when I was typing:D