1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Southeastern APBT Club's Sanctioned Show and Weight

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Blackheart, Jul 8, 2008.

1. The Southeastern American Pitbull Club
    WOULD LIKE YOU TO ATTEND A 3 SHOW SANCTIONED CONFORMATION SHOW AND TWO WEIGHT PULL WEEKEND
    NOV.1ST AND 2ND 2008
    TO BE HELD AT THE
    BURKE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
    145 Bost Rd. Morganton NC.28655
    direction can be found on map quest using the above address
    TWO SHOWS SATURDAY AND ONE ON SUNDAY WITH ONE WEIGHT PULL EACH DAY THE SECOND CONFORMATION SHOW WILL BEGIN DIRECTLY AFTER THE BEST IN SHOW CLASS OF THE FIRST SHOW IS FINISHED THERE WILL BE NO FUN CLASSES DURING THE SECOND SHOW ON SATURDAY
    GATES WILL OPEN AT 7:00AM REGISTRATION WILL START AT 7:30 AM
    REGISTRATION WILL CLOSEAT 9:00amSHARP FUN CLASSES START 9:30am
    Admission Charges Adults $2.00 - Children 12 and under $1.00
    Weight Pull begins at 10:00 am – Conformation begins Immediately following the fun classes
    Registration Fee $18.00 ,per dog per event there will be a $2.00 late fee for anyone registering after 9:30 am
    Fun Classes: Judges Choice Male , Judges Choice Female and Junior Handlers
    CH of CH and ACE of ACE will be held if pre-entries permit
    Conformation Judges AMY BURFORD, NOEL CARRION ON SATURDAYAND KATE GREENWOOD ON SUNDAY
    ALL A.D.B.A./ADBSI RULES APPLY AND WILL BE ENFORCED
    Crates are required for all Dogs on Show Grounds
    One Dog per Crate/4ft Leads and Buckle Collars Only
    Only A.D.B.A. Reg. American Pit Bull Terriers Allowed in Show or on Grounds
    NO Unattended Children /NO Human Aggressive Dogs or Dog Aggressive Humans
    NO Quick Release , Choke or Spike Collars, NO Facing of Dogs
    No Females in Heat in Show / Drugs and Alcohol are PROHIBITED on the Fairgrounds
    ACCOMMODATIONS
    Red Carpet Inn 828-437-6980 Economy Inn 828-437-7811
    Camping with hookups and Showers on Grounds $25.00 per night for more info call Esther 704-740-8774
    Venders must supply own tables space is limited
    Venders’s Items must comply with A.D.B.A. /ADBSI acceptable items rule
    NO EXCEPTIONS
    FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
    ESTHER AT 704-740-8774
    DOUG AT 704-740-7589
    ROBIN AT 704-913-6619
    SARA AT 704-735-4313

2. bump anyone going to attend this one?

3. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

Would like to get there, see how long it takes me to recover from this weekend first :rolleyes:.

Anyone else going?

Genevieve

4. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Man, we just need to move to NC. Always seems to be APBT stuff goin on!!! :cool:

5. Rich7482

Rich7482 Pup

I should be going!! You are right Pit Bull Pride I just moved up here too and there is something going on about every month, and i am luving it!!!!!!

6. mikem

mikem Pup

nice setup tough n tender , did u build that or have it built and if so how much did that set u back thanks mike

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I might make at least one day.

8. Yard Boy

Yard Boy Big Dog

Ummmm......Not too sure what you are refferin' to Hoss! But IF you are refferin' to my site...Did it myself. I'm not impressed with busy pages and all the flash. Keep it simple! (lol) IF you are referrin' to the kennels....It cost roughly 1200.00 to build the six 10x12 runs.

9. Yard Boy

Yard Boy Big Dog

Anyone from Florida looking to roll to this event? Have a Jeep Liberty that will seat 5 adults (2 front will be occupied / 3 rear open) so gas will be fairly cheap! (BIG SMILE) Have a reese hitch that will accept the 2 inch tongue.

Anyone interested...PM me ! Figured we would at least offer to split travel expenses since we will be going that way.