1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The show for tonight on americanbullyworld

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Marty, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

http://www.americanbullyworld.com/

Back II the Bullies Tonight!! Bully Beef Edition It’s going down tonight!!! After scouring message boards it seems the same questions and accusations continue to arise. Bully the Kid and Ms Chavez are discussing two of the most debated issues regarding the Bully Community today. Health and the aspect of creating a breed in general! Also a recap of the Charlotte and San Diego Shows that went down Saturday!! Straight from the Bully Breed Community, you want to know and we want to help! So there it is! Another hot show going down TONIGHT!!!!! Where???? Only on www.BullyWorldRadio.com featured on www.AmericanBullyWorld.com!! Tonight! 10pm EST/ 7pm PST Don’t forget to participate in the chat room and call in your questions or comment!!! 90 minutes of Fire!!! BWR putting the UNITY in the Bully COMMUNITY! 8-25-09

2. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

thanks for the warning Marty..:p

3. that's wuzzup. lol :rolleyes: i listened to that Dave Wilson interview a few months back. that was enough for me. it's getting pretty old. whatever ingredients went into the bully cake is irrelevent. the fact is they are just a glorified designer mutt with a hefty price tag and a means to keep lazy phuckers from having to do any real work. we know that not everyone wants a bulldog, nor do they have any business with one. we also know that not everyone that owns a bully is a peddlin piece of crap. some bullies are nothing more than heavy ASTs and are fairly healthy. those that are breeding those mutants know who the hell they are and what they are doing when it comes to politics and making money. you take the money out of the equation and these folks aren't as loyal to the breed as they let on. the general public are the ones that need to wise up.

i wouldn't waste 90 minutes of my time listening to that garbage, but that's just me.

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I listened to it the other night. One thing I must say it is very interesting and entertaining.

5. Marty

Marty Guest

I will be there tonight ;)

6. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

We know you will marty... Ill be there if I remember.. I was drunk durin ur interview...so I missed it

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Well I'll most likely be trashed tonight so if you have a ? you want asked I'll copy and paste them in there as long as there in line, I'm not going to ruin my reputation with them, They really what Game-bred owners involved but if you don't have anything nice to say as the saying goes :rolleyes:

8. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

are they makeing any progress with their breed athletically?

and what was the reasoning in making the dogs so big when a lot of bully owners say they couldn't handle an APBT?

^^ not tryna b a asshole,just confused

Last but not least .. What are you guys goal with this breed?

Also since their dogs are a little less DA, are they gonna breed for any hunting sports.

9. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

how they working on a spring pole?

10. Marty

Marty Guest

I'll ask ;)

11. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

thanks marty, they gonna need a shock absorber for a spring tho:p

12. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Ask them if they think their dogs are dog enough to hog hunt with?:D:D

13. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

I dont think that will work gh they will end up hunting themselves.:D

14. Rickf3

Rickf3 Big Dog

I'd say that I've nearly never seen an AmBully in athletic condition.

I'd be interested to know the goals of thier breeding in measurement aginst current k9 standards.

Are they breeding dogs for Shutzhund, Agi, Weight Pull, or any other sport with international recognition?

What progress has been made in terms of identifying quality traits toward these goals and finding ways to reproduce the traits?

I think this is a very relevent and important question because the hardcore pitbull folks think they are breeding to be stars in rap videos and nothing more.

A good answer to this question could gain them some respect if it could be validated.

Just my .02

15. Marty

Marty Guest

Guy's this is a post on Gopitbull to me from Bully the kid the talk show host...

This I have said before, stop the anti chaining laws, I don't want to see more APBT's running lose do you?

16. Marty

Marty Guest

? for tonight!

This is the list so far...

What is the reasoning in making the dogs so big when a lot of bully owners say they couldn't handle an APBT?

What are you guys goal with this breed?

Also since the dogs are a little less DA, are they gonna breed for any hunting sports.

I'd be interested to know the goals of thier breeding in measurement against current k9 standards.

Are they breeding dogs for Shutzhund, Agi, Weight Pull, or any other sport with international recognition?

What progress has been made in terms of identifying quality traits toward these goals and finding ways to reproduce the traits?

17. real_one

real_one Big Dog

Why is the "standard" so vague?

18. Marty

Marty Guest

Added real one ;)

19. real_one

real_one Big Dog

Thank you.

20. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Marty, Just so you know you will never get the time back that you wasted listening to there Backwards A$$ logic:rolleyes::rolleyes: CLK there is a reason thay Breed them to be so big even know most cant handle a real apbt. The reason is Green and FOLDS. Here is a question for them. Why do you despise the history of the apbt yet ride on the coat tails of our GREAT breed??