1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The "ROM" list gallery

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by D.R KING, Jun 25, 2005.

1. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

The "ROM" list gallery

http://www.gamedog.info/rom/images/

This has to be the best chinaman photo out their, this dog was lean and cut to the bone! And I never seen that picture of frisco before

Attached Files:

2. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

Re: The "ROM" list gallery

those are some greta looking dogs

3. msheely

msheely Big Dog

Can a dog still make the rom list. Do any of our forum members have rom dogs. The pics looked good but dated. Maybe im clueless about the whole thing.

4. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

not just any dog can be a rom dog...but their are a good couple out there...

5. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

ROM is a BS title. A production title should be about percentages. Any dog CAN make ROM if thats all you are interested in. Get 100 pups out of a dog, show them into each other, 50 winners, do it again, 25 winners, do it again, 12.5 winners...you get the idea. Of course these are conformation winners.
    In my opinion, folks get way toooooooooooooooooo hung up on titles.
    BB

6. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Rom Is Rank Of Merit Doesn't That Mean That Your Dog Has Produced At Least Half A Litter Of Proven Winners?

7. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Rives ROM stand for Register of Merit. A male needs to produce 4 Ch's. and a female 3 Ch's. Then they get 1 point for every Ch and 2 for every Gr. Ch.
    Bit on Pits had a percentage based system that was more accurate. Dogs that were bred less but produced really well (for the few breeding they did) got a higher ranking.

8. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

OK THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP