1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Real APBT being destroyed

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by PiTBuLL200416, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiTBuLL200416

PiTBuLL200416 Big Dog

I have read numerous books By Richard F. Stratton and Louis Colby and I still don't know the half about the real APBT but i do know this. I have been trained since I was 8 yrs old (18 now) to be around the APBT but since then and even further back I've seen so called APBT's from Bloodlines like West Coast Bullies, Gottyline, Razors Edge, and alot more and none of them I've seen fit the proper conformation, drive and even attitude of a true APBT. I'm not bashing those lines or anything like that and I'm not trying to act like I know more than anyone because I know most of the people on this site know 10X more then I do. I just want your imputs.

2. Do a search on this topic to get peoples past inputs...lets not open this can of worms again....admin...please close this thread

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

PiTBuLL there is so much good, detailed information already on the difference b/n those "lines" & true APBTs. I truly think it would benefit you more to do a search & get to read all the many different responses already then, (if after the 2 weeks of reading ;) ) you still have any questions, feel free to ask. But I do believe all your questions will be answered. Plus, many of the existing threads have good conformational info, differences, & pics as well. Happy hunting!

P.S.-To do your search, just click on the "Search" button (2nd to last in the bar) & type in any of the keywords you mentioned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.