1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Pitbull Bible

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Malik81, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Malik81

Malik81 Pup

Where can I find it in soft copy/pdf, not asking for a free version, just how can I buy the soft copy. If not available to purchase, then how can I get I get it for free :D

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

3. Malik81

Malik81 Pup

They only have it in hard copy.

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Most everything he wrote in the book is in articles he wrote on his site. I don't know if it even comes in PDF format or not. He has pretty much put the entire book in articles on the PBB. That was why I posted the link. 30 bucks and you have a year to read everything and more. It's a good book, I have it. Just never have seen it in PDF format. Good luck and maybe Robertosilva will find it and post it. He's really good at finding hidden treasures of PDF's.

5. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

I hate to sound dumb, but what is Pit Bull Bible? Is it A book or some kind of registration??? I'm knew to the online dog world!

6. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Hell what happened to the free trials

7. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

I don't think it exists and for good reason. The moment he sells it as a pdf someone will copy it and spread it round the foreign sites.

Unless someone has actually gone to the painstaking task of scanning the book in page by page then it wont be online. And who would buy the book and spend ages scanning hundreds of pages on a flatbed scanner? Nobody unless they wanted to use it for their website like sporting dog news did with the Stratton book.

The book is still for sale direct from the author so I wouldn't copy it even if it did turn up, which it won't.

The only ones I have found and shared are old books or compilations already online from other people mainly foreign sites.

8. Malik81

Malik81 Pup

Tysm for the reply, then I guess ill buy the hard copy and wait on the shipping.

9. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Either that or join The site. In my opinion an ebook, PDF or whatever doesn't replace a real book. I personally find it very hard to read a whole book on a screen, whether it's on a computer, laptop, tablet phone, ebook reader etc.

I downloaded all the game of thrones books but never read them because it's hard on the eyes reading hundreds of pages on a screen.

I spent 10 years working a desk job where scanning in and uploading documents was part of the job spending 8 hours a day at a screen and even so I can't concentrate on reading a book on a screen for long.

david63 likes this.
  10. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

I was on Lulu.com. I see 20% off books

11. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Does anyone on here have this book for sale? My buddy wants to buy a copy.