1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Pit Bull Bible

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by allaboutpitbull, May 4, 2011.

1. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

its price for me i like to invest my money not throw it away i just want to make sure i get my $ worth and if i get this book it will be some time before i can get a different one for the collection so that’s way i ask

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

buy the book...use the medicinal advice and even if you have only one dog you the book will pay for itself by summer's end....if you multiple hounds it can pay for itself in a month or so....if you have been in the dogs for a long time a lot of the information is old news...but some dosages on some things have changed in recent years....the housing/chain set up parts are blah//blah...blah...but the money saving tips in the worming/medical/health section is well worth the read/cost....had the indispensable tips book and it is a lot more information....got the dvd's too, watched most of them but they sort of drag on...check his site as he recently purchased some TV quality camera/reproduction equipment so the DVD's are getting a big upgrade...
    i refer to mine quite often...it is not set up as a reference guide but it is not all that hard to find the information...i would recommend it to any and all....the kicker is i would not recommend it over any other....i would recommend the complete game dog also....both can only help....US1

3. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

worth the $ imo

4. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

just order the book and dvds where can i find the complete game dog also how long did it take for you to get your book

5. You're a colossal pain in the ass

6. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

You can get the Complete Gamedog directly from:

Ed Faron
    P.O. Box 990
    Millers Creek, NC 28651

7. Its a great book and worth the money I also thought the dvds where good

8. BullDawg

BullDawg Big Dog

this is a great book, imo. and i think what's left is it. no more are going to be printed

9. cutt

cutt CH Dog

yall might aswell ask how much the book weighs and if the paper has that "old library smell" to it...lol

10. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

awsome thank you do you know home much the book is going for also dose he have a site where i can buy it with paypal

11. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

dose it have the smell to it lol:)

12. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

lmao how so my friend :)

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Very good book I thought. The DVDs were a bit dry but useful. Mine has an index. The money saving tips alone will pay for the book several times over. The meds section is very helpful too. He's a bit arrogant but all in all worth the price of the book.

14. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

15. i have 6 ca jack dvds for sale if anyones interested give me a shout

16. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

17. Two Words......Great Book!

18. shoes

shoes Big Dog

What's the difference between Indispensable Tips and Pit Bull Bible? Are they completely different or just different versions? I already have Indispensable Tips and don't want to by the Bible if it's not much different.

19. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

its basicly the same but the bible has more added and up to date info.

20. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

The PB Bible is an excellent book for the novice. The one thing I learned from it is where to buy bulk oils.