1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The optimal catch/show weight

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by $money$, Aug 30, 2012.

1. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Maintain maximum strength at the minimum weight, after that its all about fast recovery...

NGK

P.S. I usually increase the volume of Plutonuim by .000007689 mg per nanosecond over a period of 3.7261 seconds repeated every 17.000976 seconds for .00987 miliseconds under 3.665 minutes and my flux capacitor runs at optimum power...DUH

vw mike likes this.
  2. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

And that is the secret to time travel damn it!!!!!

3. You take the maximum number of minutes a dog can run, subtract it's current weight, and add 17 to it.

Yeah that sounds about right. All famous dog men did it.

smfh

vw mike likes this.
  4. ganja

ganja Big Dog

that's not something we'll be able to make out for you.
    You first have to take the time to truly know your dog, before thinking of conditioning it.

that's (too me) the first step to conditioning a dog because without knowing your dog, you don't know up to what point you can push it's exercise, and at what point you should cut some back because you're pushing too much/too fast.

I'd advise you to try and talk to people IRL about that, because anyone can tell you anything over the internet.. and you don't want to mess with a dog's health.

conditioning a dog isn't bad for the dog, but badly conditioning it can damage your the dog, and that ain't the point.

so try to attend some shows, plenty of people there who have dog knowledge and who'll agree to help you out :)

Paul Taylor likes this.
  5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

wut up ganj!

6. ganja

ganja Big Dog

hey Laced! been a while!
    how are you?

7. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

That message for me LWG? Because i never said anything about working a dog.

8. Hook it up to the kanooter valve by way internal kanetisizum LOL

9. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

Stay true to a good keep. At the end of a good keep when you know the dog looks and performs at his peak ability that is its natural perfect weight. The dog will need to drop one more pound or so of water before the for show. My thoughts on the matter anyhow.

10. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Total waste, not just water. 2lb of waste or water means you didn't do something right. You want to be within a lb or so the day before the show, lb or less day of the show before emptying

11. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I didn't read that right. I think we said the same thing....

Box Bulldog likes this.
  12. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

We do it the same way.

c_note likes this.