1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Notorous Juan Gotti

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Blackpoison, Aug 15, 2018.

1. david63

david63 CH Dog

I was just curious Bama. all the dagger and Gotti dogs I've seen you can stick a fork in them they were done.

bamaman likes this.
  2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

David I don't know much about the Blue dogs .I just like the one I got.

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I do have a pretty good idea where he come from.

4. david63

david63 CH Dog

No Bama your dog looks fine the ones I'm talking about are Gotti and Razors and Dagger dogs.Gotti and Razors dogs can't catch nothing but a hot biscuit.

bamaman likes this.
  5. david63

david63 CH Dog

I have to say Dagger dogs are more of a weight pulling dogs

bamaman likes this.
  6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Like I said I don't know his lineage.I think when I say he is 100 percent Terrier it gives you a pretty good understanding.With Bulldogs I know y'all have saw some that act more Terrier like .This is how he is and has a longer snout.

The Keep Book and david63 like this.
  7. Blue dogs?????????????????????...wtf??????????!!!

8. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

9. The Keep Book

The Keep Book Reclusive Misanthrope

Attached Files:

Soze the killer, david63 and bamaman like this.
  10. david63

david63 CH Dog

Stick a fork in him he is done.

11. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

It does it very slowly and with not much grace

The Keep Book likes this.
  12. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

I competed in weight pull with my stocky short blue bully dog in the 70lb weight class he weighed 69.6lbs on August 18 and won 1st place in his first competition in his weight class and 2nd pound for pound. 1st place pound for pound winner was a 47lb razors edge bully dog. There was lots of different breeds there including many dogs off game lines. Just trying to say they are not all useless pieces of shit. The issue I believe that pit bulldog fanciers which I am one have with American bullys is that most people that have them say they got a pit bull which is not the case. They are a completely different dog and should not be compared or spoke about in the same sentence.