1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Notorous Juan Gotti

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

I am in no way okaying what is going on out there. That is not the point of my posts. But you cant take the views of the few and expand that to an entire bloodline. Thats no different then the media finding some ignorant ass thug wannabe dogman who fights his dogs in the alleys and saying that he is the sppokesman and a representative of all pit bull owners. it just doesnt work that way.

there are good and ther are bad ones out there.
    as far as star goes, I wouldnt put her down unless her quality of life was bad, if she was in pain and suffering thats one thing. She can stll be a happy pet. Alter her and put her in a nice home where she can be someone best friend... culling doesnt mean you have to kill it, it just meanas remove it from your program. and dont use it anymore.
    I am all for culling dogs... especially when they exhibit or pass genetic defects.

2. Rottweilerlvr

Rottweilerlvr Big Dog

I never heard of these dogs until I moved here... I have several co workers who have these dogs shipped from Cali and spend $3,000 on them a piece... ( I almost crapped my pants when I heard that-- that's a whole months pay right there) I then proceeded to ask, what is it?
    He said, " It's a pitbull."
    I looked at it again, " No, it ain't."
    He said, " Yes, it is. "
    I asked, " Is he registered?"
    He said, " Yes."
    I asked, " With who?"
    He said, "UKC."
    I shrugged and said, " Sorry, that ain't a pit, pits ain't short and fat."
    I looked at him, " I can't believe you spent $3000 on that, they got you."
    He said, " No they didn't... I like the look."

I'm not crazy with the look and I can't believe people are spending that kind of money on a LOOK alone...

3. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

I hope so. I am tired of looking at these mutts. I wish registries would stop accepting them, but we know that ain't going to happen.

4. Suki

Suki Guest

yeah, I agree guys. getting kind of pointless now.

consider it closed as of now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.