1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Notorous Juan Gotti

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

you'd have to go back a few generations to find any game bred dogs there. Those are mostly what people here would consider AmStaffs. Candy's Lil Starfire and some of the others in that ped are well titled show dogs. Big OFRN type dogs, for the most part. Some are AKC Amstaffs, and some are UKC dogs labeled APBT's that should be AmStaffs.....

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

LOL well Ivan,considering the "first ever Gotti dog" would be Gotti-theres no way in hell he's from game lines. If your talking about the first offspring off him-you cant have "Game lines" with the EB, Gotti thrown in the mix. I really dont know where your going with that, please enlighten us.

3. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Hahaha, why can i not just seem to believe that the monster Juan Gotty came out of the dogs listed in his pedigree???? HMMMM maybe im missing something :rolleyes:

4. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

The first ever gotti dog was "notorious juan gotti" himself. The dog posted next to the english bulldog is notorious juan gotti.. the same dog you just posted as "real juan gotti" there two different pics of the same dog lol :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2006
  5. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

14Rock- someone told me that, i guess when they saw GR CH in the ped they didnt know it was GR CH in a show rink ;)

6. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Another pic of him- [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2006
  7. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

You have more pics of GOtty then I see on the bully boards.... you guys are like bloodhounds!! where did you find all of these?

8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Attila what part of Michigan? If you are on the lakeshore (Muskegon) youre welcome to stop by. If you bring the moonshine you could slow down my fast talking. ;)

9. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Desial, Gotti being youre dog's granddad and all. Youre lucky Diesal dident turn out deformed(Low & bully) like his grandsire. I don't mind a good big dog, I don't mind a good blue dog. Hell I dont hate a big blue dog. But gotti is a deformed peice of BIG WIDE & BULLYSHIT.You say "Don't discredit the line of Gotti dog's" then say Thay were breed for look's and alot of people like the way thay look. I will not further discredit these dog's I will just point out the fact that you youreself said "thay were breed for looks" witch is a discredit to the gotti dog's all by itself

10. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Thanks everyone good info on here....[​IMG]

11. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

I saw this on another board I bet it has gotti in him

[​IMG]

and this pup does not look good at all[​IMG]

this pup looks mixed to me also.

I can bring up hundreds of more photos of this style and they are not striving for this look :rolleyes:

12. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

here is another pic of gotti [​IMG]

[​IMG]

its werid because gottis parents are not that extreme or over done compared to all the stuff gotti throws out.

13. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

apbtfriend, it's called "paper hanging". The whole Gotty "line" is full of it.

14. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

If one is soooo proud of his Gotty dog, then why would you be labeling him as an "APBT", breeding him, & selling his pups as "APBTs"? If you admit that Gotty is NOT an APBT but is rather a mixed breed & the new American Bully & your dog is off of him, then that makes your dog a mixed breed or an American Bully. So start peddling the pups as Bullies.

Puh-lease.....this thread is making me vomit. If anyone just loves the looks of these dogs, take it to the mutt boards & leave our boards free of the "gotta boost my rep by having a tough-ass looking dog" posts. Go away. (blackceasar, this was not directed at you ;) )

15. Marty

Marty Guest

Trust me! this thread will have to be closed soon ;)

16. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

I know what its called trust me I dont believe thwy are all pure ................
    I dont own any from these types of lines and never will I .

17. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

That ain't a dog, it's a pig. They have to hold it up buy it's tail because it's butt's too big

18. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Show me a dog that is even close to Star. Look at her front end... find me another dog that is that extreme. If they wanted to have more like it they would use her. Like I said NOONE strives to have a dog that is built that way.
    YOu are showing some extreme dogs, but there are just as many good looking ones out there as well but you would want to put them up because they wouldnt serve your point. You are searching out the worst that you can find... i can see it now you are picking over a lot of photos and just grabbing the ones taht really look bad.

Here are some more gottidogs... still overdone but not nearly as bad as those posted-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There are a ton of others, this is just on the first few pic posts I hit.
    I can find some seriously ripped dogs these arent even the best that gottiline has to offer. I will openly admit there are crap breeders with scheisty dogs... but that dont mean they are the only ones out there.

Miakoda- and there you go again... talking about me breeding. and you still dont have an ounce of proof of it. I have had 1 litter of dogs, in the 6 years that I have been dealing with and owning the breed. 1 litter. and that was last year about this time. I dont have anything planned, at all, for any of my dogs. So please, and I really mean that, please... stop slandering me by calling me a peddler. Until you see me breeding my females back-to-back and studding my dog to anyone with the money (or anyone period for that matter) then by all means call it like you see it. But the only thing you have seen from me is one litter that was controlled, contracted, altered and placed with care and precision. I cant really call that the actions of a peddler. There are only two dogs in that litter of 10 that are not altered at this time. and both are still under strict breeding contract by me. If, and that is a big IF I decide that they mature into breeding quality dogs they will be bred but thats the only way it happens. with my say so.

Dont pigeon-hole me... you dont know me.

19. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

But why keep those walking birth defects alive? If they do not want dogs like that, why do they have them & continue to produce more? Maybe they aren't breeding THOSE particular dogs but they are still breeding the dogs that produced them. A true breeder would cull anything that came out of the womb looking like that.

20. Attila

Attila Guest

fugly mutts. skin them and stick an apple in its mouth and toss it in the ground on some charcoal. have us a good ole hog roasting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.