1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Notorous Juan Gotti

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Thats 1,000 offspring not litters... not even Gotty has it like that.

And Iverson- post up Fuba or anyone of Tony's dogs ant this crowd will diss and simiss it just as hard. If it aint a game dog doesnt matter what it is. you and I both know this.

I am going to tattoo this on my chest so everyone understands it: I DONT NOT GIVE A DAMN, WHAT ANYONE... and I mean ANYONE THINKS ABOUT MY DOG.
    YOu dont feed him, you dont know him and you damn sure dont love him. Keep it moving, this is a thread about these dogs, you dont like them dont post. stop clicking on the blue dog links... stop seeking drama. Damn internet bangers... talking all big and bad I would LOVE to see anyone of you step foot in a bully event and talk even half this noise. It would never happen. Serisouly... why is everyone so billy bad-ass online? Let me stop, im getting worked up over nothing... absolutely nothing at that.

The man asked why Gotty was so prevalent I answered him. I didnt give him my opinion or anything else, I answered the question the best way I know how as someone that knows the blood and the pedigrees well. I have bred gottiline and own gottiline...so I really dont see how anyone that doesnt work with Gottys blodd can even open thier mouth to answer any question seriously. You all speculate and share your opinions, but you cant really answer his question. You talk trash on the dogs, the breeders, and the owners... do whatever makes you feel good. Knock your lights out.
    Because bottom line, point blank period... they arent going anywhere.
    Love 'em or hate 'em... Bully bred dogs are here to stay.

I was acutally surprised that you talk crap about them being called american bullies, so people are owning up to mixing and your still not happy... imagine that.:rolleyes:
    What joe blow does with his money is his business. if he wants to spend $2,000 on a pup, exactly how does that concern any one of you? Just something to complain about huh? Its cool, I see the boards get slow after a few weeks so they need to spice it up and what better way to do that then with a good old blue bashing thread. It gives you all something to comment on, you get it up to a 10-20 pages a few thousand views and all is well.

What kills me is this, Bully breeders dont necessarily like gamebred dogs as far as style goes, but there is a lot of respect for them. Its not our thing but we rcognize the history and the dedication that it took to get the breed there. Its a shame that there is not a shred in return. I dont ask you to like my dog... because as you can probably already tell, I dont care if you do or not. But I can tell you one thing, two things for sure; He is dearly loved, well cared for, and has the most amazing temperment of ANY dog of any bloodline or any breed for that matter. I dont care what means of breedin ggot him here, I just thatnk god that he ended up in my home. I couldnt fathom a life without him.

;) take it with a grain of salt,
    Diesel

2. gil230

gil230 Big Dog

[​IMG]

So where does the beer come out of this Keg?

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I've heard the thing about Gotty biting someone. Does anybody know what happened?

4. Attila

Attila Guest

5. Deisle....i Thought You Would Have Gotten My Tone Of Voice Thru My Writing....i Actually Like Alot Of These Dogs That I've Seen. I've Been To Bully Bbq's, I've Brought Dogs To Bully Bbq's, I've Even Hosted Bbq's. I've Had Several Of These Dogs In My House For Long Periods Of Time, Baby-sitting, And Have Absolutely No Problem With Them. Trust Me...im Well Educated About These Dogs. I've Met With Mr. Barajas Before, I've Even Advised Him On A Few Things (he Didn't Take My Advise) :) Bottom Line Is...you Should Stop Feeling Defensive Over Your Dog. I Personally Think Your Dog Looks Great For What He Is. It Is Obvious That He Is Well Taken Care Of And Im Sure You Love Him A Great Deal, As Any Of Us Love Our Own Dogs. About The Money....i Wasn't Bashing The Buyer Who Spends $2000. Hell, If I Wanted Something Really Bad, I'd Spend More Than That. It Was A Reflection On The Integrity Of A Bad Breeder. When Money And Fame Are The Main Objective...a Breeder Will Do Things Like Hang Papers, Breed Without Ethics, And Lie To His Buyers And The Public. I've Seen It Happen To Some Really Good Friends Of Mine...who Are No Longer Aquaintences. Its Happening Everyday. And Unfortunately, Since The "short,wide,blue,bully" Craze....these Unethical Practices Have Raped The Amstaff World To Immense Degrees. However....here's Some Philosophy For You: The Game Guys Can Speak Poorly Of The Bully Guys, Because In Truth And Reality, They Are 'damaging' What Is The True Apbt. They Bully Guys In Your Scenario Dont Speak Poorly Of The Game Guys, Because The Game Guys (not All....believe Me) Hold True To The Ethics And Standards Of What Made/makes This Dog So Great. And Those People Gave The Bully Guys Their Foundation. So Of Course...the Bully Guy With Half A Brain Cell Wont/cant Have Anything Bad To Say About The Game Dog/dogger.

Love Your Dog, Treat Him Well, But Ya Gotta Remember...your Not On A Gotti Line Message Board Here, Where People Are Impressed With The Size Of A Dogs Head. Youre Amongst People Who Spend Their Entire Lives Searching For Something So Precious And True, That They're Not Willing To Concede Hundreds Of Years Of Work To A Fad Based On Mostly The Shortness Of A Dogs Legs, The Circumerence Of A Dogs Head, The Width Of A Dogs Chest, And The Money To Be Made From Marketing These Traits.

Even If You Love The Bullies....you Have To Be Able To See This Point.

OH...AND TO WHO POSTED THAT PICTURE OF THAT POOR DOG....GROSS! I FEEL SORRY FOR THE DOG! PEOPLE ACTUALLY BRED THAT DOGS PARENTS....KNOWING THAT THEY HAD GENETIC DEFECTS. THEY WANTED SHOULDERS LIKE THAT CUZ IT MAKES THE DOG APPEAR WIDER. ITS SAD. THAT DOG WILL BE DEAD LONG BEFORE 10 YEARS OLD.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2006
    14rock likes this.
  6. gil230

gil230 Big Dog

How in the world do you walk a dog like that? I guess you need a wheel barrel or dolly to carry the poor thing inn..........hey just like a beer keg.:D

7. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Iverson- I understand what you are saying about the dogs. And I agree, a good amount of that post wasnt directed at you. I skind thought I should say that to make it clear but once I got going I kinda forgot to point that out.
    And I am very aware that this isnt the bully board, in fact thats why i come here, to hear intelligent conversation about dogs instead of the same old bullshit about head, height, chest, and weight.

There are the no goods out there breeding just as you guys think, but there are some good breeders as well. Some damn good breeders that are extremely knowledgable and ehtical in thier intereactions. I hate the way this board refers to everyone and everything that doesnt fit in side thier little box or wasn't bred to run in it should I say.

8. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

That dog (the one with the pendulous shoulders) is Gottilines Star. She is by far the worst looking dog out of Gotty. NOBODY talks about her being a good looking dog, she is rarely seen and off hand I cant think of her being used in a single breeding. She is far too extreme, he movement is REALLY bad too. I have a bully DVD that has her on it and to watch her walk is heatbreaking. The poor girl.

Please believe noone strives to make a dog that looks like that, this is NOT an exaple of a good gottiline dog, nor is it a dog that is used in anyones program. Except mayby Rich... he has gears loose and in his old age his BS with the papers is becoming more apparent.
    The whole Backyard Boogie thing... That dog is obvioulsy not a monster son. Everyone and thier mother can look at him and tell that. Which is just why noone uses him. The papers are BS, I see the pups being pushed to sell months and months after whelping... he has to practically give them away.

Iverson Im sure you have noticed the static around that man has fallen WAY off in the past years... Its because his practices that all were to naive to see at first are coming to light, the same can be said of a lot of the "bully" breeders that started the movement. They are being held accountable to the dirt that comes up with time. There are a few old school breeders that are still doing thier thing, have never did anyone dirty and are true to thier word and thier dogs... Tony Moore is a good one, Warren westrook comes to mind as well as Tiffany Saul. They are great people, they love what they do and can talk genetics to you as comfortably as they can the pedigrees they have honed and created for decades. I guess now is a good point to say this isnt directed to you directly Iverson, its more of a everyone post. There are good breeders and bad breeders for every style of dog and in every breed of dog. You cant judge them all based on the actions of a few.

9. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

I am going to tattoo this on my chest so everyone understands it: I DONT NOT GIVE A DAMN, WHAT ANYONE... and I mean ANYONE THINKS ABOUT MY DOG.

You might wanna refrase the I "dont not" give a damn part, or you might get some giggles....

I was acutally surprised that you talk crap about them being called american bullies, so people are owning up to mixing and your still not happy... imagine that.:rolleyes:

We are not happy because the idiots are STILL calling them "Pits" (which btw i HATE that term)

What joe blow does with his money is his business. if he wants to spend $2,000 on a pup, exactly how does that concern any one of you?

That concerns us because of what comes along with it. Idiot Joe Blow goes and buys a $2500 blue walrus that he is told is s "Pit". He sports this creature that is NOTHING like a real bulldog, he shows his neighbors, cousins, uncles, and the world his "Pit". This only furthers what the public thinks is an APBT.
    I have NO problem (and actually REALLY want) with them being called "American Bullies" or whatever. BUT, people need to STOP CALLING THEM APBT's! That is where my problem lies. The American Bully dogs are going even farther into the broad shoulder'd, pumpkin head, cant jog or i'll have a heart attack look... I bet 85% of the US wouldnt know a real bulldog if it licked them in the face thanks to these puppy peddling back yard breeders.

I am not here to bash the dogs, its NOT the dogs fault, like everything else thats wrong with the world its STUPID HUMANS. I am mad at the "breeders" of these poor dogs.

10. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

Well I look at bully breeders all the time to see what they are breeding next. I would have to disagree with you when you say no one breeds or strives for dogs that look like that bitch. I see a lot of kennels pushing those types of dogs. They are either wide chested like a bulldog or they have darfism. the sad thing is many of these breeders do not realize that they are breeding darfism into there dogs.

I live on the west coast so many breeders are out here. My friend knows 2 breeders out here that breeds them. I havent gotten the chance to visit there kennels hopefully soon. but my friend was telling me that the guys dog is in the guinness book of records for having the biggest pure pit ( something like that ). I asked my friend does he still have him he said no he die. Of course I asked him how old the dog was when he died he said something like 7-8 years old then I asked him why he died and he said heart attack. The thing I have against bully breeders is they are breeding non quality dogs and selling them for 2k-5k. I HIGHLY doubt that guy culled the dogs that where fathered by that big pit and I HIGHLY doubt he started to health test.

If you are going to go big you have to health test for heart, hip, and elbow problems its common sense. why do you think GSD suffered when people where breeding those huge gsd? You dont even see huge GSD like you did back in the 80's early 90's. now I see almost every GSD for sell with OFA scores. I would think if you are breeding a new trend or breed that you would want to prolong the longevity of the breed and not detriment it. IMO many of those bully breeders do it for the money. I can not see why they should sell pups for 2-5 k and the dog has health problems down the line.

If you health test then good for you. I know one breeder that health test and I am happy for her.

11. Attila

Attila Guest

Well the German Shepherd of Germany is larger than the little remnant dog we have here same for the Rottie. I believe that a dog should be left at standard and never changed for any reason outside of a genetic flaw.

12. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

German shepherds from germany are not 120-140 pounds. I think american GSD are way bigger than german GSD. I if you see pictures of GSD from when the breed started they where not even that big. The dogs where tall but not 120 pounds.

13. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Yeah, remember the "king shepard" much like the "warlock doberman" american monsters bred for size and ego.

oversized and riddled with issues. I know what you mean.

14. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

My GSD is 65lbs. Her highest weight was 75-80lbs. She was a fat girl then.

15. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

LMAO at warlock dobies I remember that BS also

I have a GSD she is super standard 22.5 at the withers and in shape 65-70 pounds now she is old and i out of shape I think she is at least 85. I got to trim her down.

nothing here in america except dogs made in USA where that big. Rotties have a similar standard to GSD. I had a rottie and she was 22 at the withers

16. Americans Always Think Bigger Is Better...with Everything!

17. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Oh man Aaron, good one!

Wasnt the first ever Gotti dog, not the dog Aaron has pictured, from game lines? Let me find a pic

18. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Got it, this is the REAL Juan Gotti-
    [​IMG]

19. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

FROM GAME LINES??
    [​IMG]

20. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Sorry, triple post.. Gotti came from Amstaff blood... look through his pedigree

Oh snap and if u go through other peds, from dogs off him.. they cut out all the Amstaff blood--- [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.