1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Notorous Juan Gotti

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco

Marco Pup

Thats because a bunch of dumbasses now think that these fatties are true APBT's and they think there strong cuz there 130 lbs LOL. But yeah I have noticed the same correlation. As far as American Bully becoming a breed I dont have any beef with that let them go for it as long as they stop callin them pit bulls....

1 person likes this.
  2. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

I don't think any serious dogmen ever sold out and started breeding these mutts. BYB's and peddlers might have switched but not someone who truly loves bulldogs.

3. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

ROAD TRIP, I WANNA GO! Oh damn.... im a bit far away :( damnit! lol

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Don't stop at the Waffle House go to Denny's next time....lol

1 person likes this.
  5. Attila

Attila Guest

Nah, I will swing over and get you. Not like it will add many miles in the big picture lol.

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Ain't that the truth lol . You can count on that.

I like Denny's.

7. Gotti sired 1000 litters?! LOL, i'm surprised he didn't die whilst mounting one of those 1000 bitches, sounds like a bit too much effort for a dog of limited walking ability.
    He's like the Doggie version of Ron Jeremy, except Gotti doesn't need contraceptives, he's about as fat as Ron Jeremy too

8. truegames

truegames Big Dog

I was talking about the byb's and peddlers. I know that a serious dogman would never sell out and breed these mutts.

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Wow. They've got to be one of the biggest peddling operations of all times! I wonder if the IRS knows about all the money they're making? Maybe someone should let them know?

As for claiming that Gotty is a grandfather to their dog, I wouldn't brag about the fact that you are proud of owning a mixed breed fashion accessory complete with health problems that you like to parade around as a pit bull. Just because hung papers say one thing, doesn't mean that's what it is.

10. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Ok sorry for sounding like a dumbass. But what exactly does it mean when you say "hung papers"? Thanks in advance.

11. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

AHHHH man that is jacked up! Boy I tell ya..lol Tell us how you really feel..

12. Suki

Suki Guest

well, if you're comin up for those Maine lobsters and don't hook up with me, I'll be HUGELY dissapointed!!!! ;)
    got family up there as well, and we can have us one hell of a time!

and imo, Mr. Juan Gotti is one ugly mofo! would not pay one cent for ANY of his off spring...

13. jessiepbg

jessiepbg Big Dog

Don't worry, you don't know how long I spent trying to figure that one out. Hung papers means that the pedigree that is associated with the dog has been altered or completely faked. i.e. A dog was sired by Mayday, but the ped says that it was sired by Chinaman. Or they could have bred an APBT with a Mastiff stud and rather than using the Mastiff's name in the papers, they put the name of an APBT in the registration form instead. It's usually just a way for peddlers to sell dogs and say they are from a bloodline, when they're actually unknown crosses.

1 person likes this.
  14. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Gotcha. I figured it was along those lines, but wasnt sure. Thanks

15. GOTTI GOT SO BIG SO QUICK BECAUSE HE WAS RECOGNIZED AS "TOP BULLY PRODUCER OF 2004" (GIVE OR TAKE A YEAR)....WHICH IS A B.S. TITLE TO BEGIN WITH...BUT YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE ARE...."OH...TOP PRODUCER? I MUST GET IN ON THAT." I'VE SPOKEN PERSONALLY WITH THE MAN WHO CREATED THE GREYLINE 'BLOODLINE'. MR. MOORE HIMSELF ADMITS THAT THESE MORE CURRENT DOGS...THE "GOTTILINE DYNASTY" ARE ALL MIX-BREED MUTTS WHO ARE OVER POPULAR FOR NO DAMN REASON OTHER THAN STREET CREDIT. THIS COMES DIRECTLY FROM MR. MOORES MOUTH....SO THERE AINT MUCH YOU CAN SAY TO ARGUE. AS FAR AS EYE CANDY.....SURE, IF THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK LOOKS GOOD......GO FOR IT. IF THAT IS WHAT MILLIONS OF WANNA BE WHATEVERS, BANDWAGGONEERS, PUPPY PEDDLERS, ON-THE-COME-UP DOG DEALERS AND WHO EVER ELSE LIKES.....GO FOR IT. WHAT PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IS PEOPLE CALLING THESE DOGS "AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS" WHEN EVERY DAMN ONE OF US KNOWS THERE IS VERY LITTLE APBT LEFT IN THOSE DOGS' BLOOD. CAT. BULLDOG, ENG. BULLDOG, NEO. MASTIFF, YOU NAME IT.....WHAT'S IN YOUR GOTTI, RAZOREDGE, NEWTROJAN-BRED DOG??? YOU'LL NEVER KNOW FOR SURE BECAUSE THE 2000 BUCKS YOU PAID FOR THE DOG WAS WORTH MUCH MORE THAN THE BREEDERS INTEGRITY. SURE...GAME DOG OWNERS WILL ALWAYS BASH THESE DOGS FOR ONE REASON......BECAUSE IDIOTS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC, WHICH USUALLY GO HAND-IN-HAND THINK THESE ARE ACTUALLY APBTS, AND THINK THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE, ACT LIKE, ETC. WHICH THEY'RE NOT. IF GOTTI WOULD HAVE BEEN ADVERTISED AS A CAT. BULLDOG/ENGLISH BULLDOG/AMSTAFF CROSS...NO BODY WOULD HAVE EVER PAID ATTENTION TO HIM.....BECAUSE HE WOULN'T BE "A PIT".....AND WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH COOLER YOU ARE WITH A "PIT" ON THE OTHER END OF THAT CHAIN. I LIKE THE DOGS....I'VE HAD FRIENDS WHO'VE OWNED THEM BEFORE....I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE DOGS....AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE HERE. YOU DONT SEE ANYONE BASHING NEO MASTIFFS DO YOU? THAT'S BECAUSE THERE AREN'T 1.2 MILLION ASSHOLES REGISTERING NEO MASTIFFS WITH THE NAME OF OUR BELOVED BREED AND "CHANGING THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE" FOR AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS. LOOK....IF YOU HAVE AN AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER...WHO WAS BRED TO BE ONE AND FITS THE STANDARD...CALL THAT DOG AN APBT. IF YOU HAVE AN AMSTAFF WHO WAS BRED SOLEY FOR LOOKS, AND STILL FITS THE STANDARD...CALL HIM AN AMSTAFF....BUT IF YOU HAVE A MIX-BREED MUTT THAT DOESN'T FIT ANY WRITTEN STANDARD FOR ANY ESTABLISHED BREED.......EITHER CREATE YOUR OWN ESTABLISHED BREED, KEEP YOUR OWN PEDIGREE RECORDS ON WHAT YOU BREED...THEREFORE NOT CONTAMINATING OUR REGISTRIES, DO THE REST OF THE BREED A FAVOR AND DONT HANG PAPERS, OR JUST DONT BREED MUTTS TO MUTTS AND TRY TO SELL THEM AS PURE BREDS. AND JUST BECAUSE THE GUY BEFORE YOU HUNG PAPERS DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS.

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW ME...I'VE BEEN INVOLVED WITH GAME DOGS FOR 16 YEARS AND HAVE MORE RECENTLY GOTTEN INTO SHOW DOGS FOR PERSONAL REASONS NOT TO BE DISCUSSED WITH THE LIKES OF PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET. I'VE OWNED EM ALL (GAME, SHOW, 'STAFF, MUTTS, ETC.) ....SO I WILL NOT BASH ON THE DOGS THEMSELVES...IT IS THE ETHICS AND INTEGRITY OF THE PEOPLE RAPING THESE DOGS FOR ALL THE CASH THEY CAN SQUEEZE OUT OF THEM. IM DONE....HOPE I GOT IT ALL OUT THE WAY I WANTED IT TO COME OUT. THANKS.

16. CB

CB CH Dog

The way i really feel is that i would shoot the dog (gotti) in a heart beat if i saw it and wouldnt shed one tear for the dog or its owner i would leave with a HUGE smile on my face knowing i did the APBT community a good deed.

17. Attila

Attila Guest

Well that would be one of the greatest highlights of the trip up there. and I for sure plan to spend some quality time with you.

I agree that Gotti is a fugly dog.

18. now that was funny!!!!!

19. Iverson, is the Cat Bulldog where the Merle gene comes from? So all merle dogs are mixes? also what about Black and Tan? does that come from a Rott, etc etc?

20. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Merles-its debatable if ALL come from Cat. bulldog. Certainly most of it is, and most of it is just being exploited by fad breeders, but some claim they've been familiar with merle bulldogs for longer than you'd think. A good person to talk to on this matter is ABK imo, they have explained their view a few times, pm them or search past posts for their view on it.

Black and Tans-this is a naturally occuring color in our breed, and in fact, APBT x Rott wouldnt even produce this color in the F1 offspring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.