1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The nfl draft

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Lakewood Dogger, Apr 26, 2012.

1. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Yeah college is IT! Now that I live in the land of the Gator, SEC is all I hear lol
    I need to catch up on that as well, got a couple spread pic em leagues I'm in. They are always the most fun.

2. I cannot wait either. The best part of the year is coming soon.

As far as your fantasy pick with Wilson. Think he is going to make an immediate impact. I think you are going to see Ahmad as the Brandon Jacobs of 2012. I think if this kid is as fast as they say, they are going to use him early and often. I think you will see Bradshaw in the 4th quarter when they want to pound out wins.

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Good to hear. That is what I heard around draft, so far all as planned. Should work out good for me and big blue then.

4. The only problem is the schedule. It is brutal and you can never account for injuries. I think the D line will be better if you can believe that. Think a healthy Tuck and a Umenyiora playing for next year coupled with the beast, makes for a lot of sacks and turnovers.

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Yeah I would agree with you there....
    Ravens D line took some hits lost free agent now am hearing that Ngata is heavier but not well conditioned and hurt. But all the corners should be back and healthy that is a positive. Ray is looking best shape of career, shaved some weight lean n mean.

Man I can't wait til we can kick some Gold n Black up and down the field!!! Lol

6. A real powerhouse team there. Big Ben with the slight tear of the shoulder muscle. That can only get worse. Love Jersey Boy Ray Rice as well..

7. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Ray Rice is awesome. I remember watching him in the rutgers vs umd game.

How about Schiano in Tampa? He gonna turn Freeman and company around? He already has Blount fitter and stronger. I been following them too, I enjoyed watching them rebuild ( still in the works ) from nothing to something the three yrs I lived there. Liked Raheem, wish he would made the cut. But the writing was on the wall from that hire he was just there til they found "better"

8. Supposedly, there saying up here, Schiano's old team is going to be better in the long run without him. Supposedly, a real task master. As far as Tampa Bay, think they are going to be real good. Love Blount. I think you will see them protecting Freeman in this new system more. If you can cut down on his red zone turnovers, they will be good. Loved there draft as well.

I hope the Saints are horrible this year. Would love to see some lineman step on Breese's head as well.