1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The new guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by REACTiON, Aug 1, 2006.

1. REACTiON

REACTiON Pup

hey everyone, i just found out about this website and i seem to enjoy it pretty much. i'm apart of alot of other dog forums ( all apbt ) and i'm glad i can be apart of this community as well. i currently have a 7 month old female... her name is kia. i will post pics up as soon as i can upload them. i'm also thinking of getting another male but that will be in a couple more weeks.

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome reaction, hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions..just ask.

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome!

4. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Welcome and don't forget to post pics asap! Also the pedigree freaks will be all over you for a pedigree soon (if you have one!) So be warned!

5. REACTiON

REACTiON Pup

okay, pictures are up in my gallery.. sorry no pedigree, got her from a back yard breeder ( the house next door ) they currently have about 6 pits in there front yard and 3 in the back.

6. Attila

Attila Guest

hello reaction glad to have you along. I was in your country in 1984 with the 101st Airborn Division. Nice place other than that. I liked the beaches and the fruit trees.

7. REACTiON

REACTiON Pup

yea, guam is a pretty nice place... and yes, the fruit trees are amazing :P