1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the month thats gonna suck

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bdub, Mar 2, 2010.

1. bdub

bdub Top Dog

i gotta rant about this mess. so yesterday i woke up fine and went to meet someone,while i was waiting my right eye started watering like crazy,later on im sitting in class and i cant blink my right eye.i figure what the hell and go on with my day,thne i wake up this morning and my lip was drooping on one side,im thinking fuck,i stroked out and didnt know it,so i go to hte doc and they tell me i have bell's palsy,lil relieved but they sati t lasts at leat a month,,so i get to go a month without blinking my right eye ...

anybody up for a one eye blinking competition??

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

a month? i thought you could die from that shit?
    sorry to hear it man! good luck with it.

3. bdub

bdub Top Dog

thanks man,i read somewhere that is some cases it can cause death but the doc said nope.only part i hate is the droopy lip.i can deal with the no blioking,could make some bets to see who can go without blinking the longest.hell i could be dying and have fun with it.been messin with the wife,told her that since the prescribed me steroids that i cant drive coz is have very bad road rage,i carry nuts and bolts for the people that send me into the rage,,but now with steroids combined with that i could go into roid rage with the road rage and take somebody out,she didnt think ot was funny

4. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Sorry to hear about this. I had a friend who got the same thing, and she recovered 100%, with no problem. I hope you have a speedy recovery....and don't have to drive anywhere near you!:D

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

good luck.....and dont go winking at the wrong person.....they might take it the wrong way......lmao...:D;)

6. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

LMAO :D but yes best of luck for your recovery you will be fine :)

7. bdub

bdub Top Dog

thanks guys,,at least its something i can have fun with,driving sucks with it,these steroids suck,i thought it might be useful but i was up til 4 am got up at 7,,no sleep makes the bdub a dull boy

8. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I wish you a speedy recovery.. I'm turely sorry to hear that.

Vic

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

similar to the pimp slap, most pimps also have "pimp eye" and the droopy lip could be seen as a case of "pimp lip" just put a feathered hat on and a velvet trench coat and it will look the part , hell i bet knowone even notices.
    At least your having fun with it.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

10. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Hope you have a speedy recovery. I had a friend that had Bell's Palsy but she would still go to work with one side of her face drooping. It was hard for her but she pulled through.

11. bdub

bdub Top Dog

ha,pimp lip,,i can get used to that