1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The greatest pit dog ever?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by caponedog, Jan 5, 2010.

Tags:
  1. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

2. cameron

cameron Big Dog

strider, jimmy boots, shoshone, and art just a few. it's impossible to narrow down the goat without ever competing against each other.

3. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

strider lost so i guess the dog that beat him (cassius) must make your list.

4. cameron

cameron Big Dog

yep but after 8 hard matches a dog has proven himself imo

5. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

oh yeah , and the people that had art had a dog they rated better, gr ch tuffy.

6. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i wonder then why nobody has mentioned tornado

7. cameron

cameron Big Dog

people are picking ther favorites from stories and such, or dog's that come down through their dog's veins. atleast i did:D

8. cameron

cameron Big Dog

or better yet melonhead 17xw

9. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

that makes it sound as though he was washed up before he met cassius, it was striders 3rd match, he took the count in 1.46

10. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

he was a 1xl too

11. cameron

cameron Big Dog

a loss in your opinion won't make it a good pit dog? how many striders and melonheads have you owned?

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

13. cameron

cameron Big Dog

no i didn't say he was washed up just said after 8 a dog has proven himself

14. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

for me the best pit dog ever would have an unblemished record, except possible if losing on a foul when ahead, going up in weight,going on past its prime or being totally messed up by his conditioner in some way.
    i ain't owned any called strider or melonhead.

15. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

some would say a dog that took the count had also proven himself, in a different way.

16. cameron

cameron Big Dog

yeah but it's a matter of opinion and why are you being a smart ass, because you don' agree with me? you know what i meant by the "strider melonhead" statement. if a dog can win 17 and then no more takers i say thats a good dog and if one wins 8x i would consider him good as well. let's see your picks on this topic other then tornado.

17. cameron

cameron Big Dog

so you're calling strider a cur? you're a funny little bitch i'm done with this senseless posting.

18. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Damn!!....this debate got ugly quick!!!.....sup cam!!

19. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i'll give you a dirty dozen, there are others but will let others name them.

dbl gr ch tornado
    gr ch queen of hearts
    gr ch zebo
    gr ch tuffy
    ch lochen
    ch chinaman
    gr ch spookie
    gr ch buck
    gr ch badger
    currys ch blondie (lost but when old and toothless)
    gr ch joey
    pit general