1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Ghost of Spuds McKenzie

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.D., Feb 5, 2017.

1. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

The ghost of Spuds McKenzie appeared in a Superbowl ad.

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I saw that one.They had some pretty good comercials.Great game , I thought Atlanta had it but Tom Brady did his thing.Didnt csre for the Lady GaGa shit at the half but all in all it was a great Superbowl.

niko likes this.
  3. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Yea the game was worth watching. I didn't "have a dog in the fight," so I didn't care who won. But some amazing plays.

niko and bamaman like this.
  4. Beartrap

Beartrap Big Dog

Great Super Bowl! Almost too good to be true,but nevertheless BRADY and company are game as they come.

niko likes this.
  5. niko

niko CH Dog

Best QB and coach combo ever!!!.....I'm a Bronco fan but can appreciate greatness.

bamaman and Beartrap like this.
  6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

So good they tongue kiss each other. Lol.

DISCOIII and bamaman like this.