1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Fishing thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbulld0gs, Apr 4, 2016.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Have you ever had a job in your life Niko ? I am doubting it.Id say you live in a piss poor community in a piss poor country.Your not a American.

2. niko

niko CH Dog

3. niko

niko CH Dog

images-154.jpg

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You just stupid ..Your a IT ,not a male or female but in between lol.Ill see you later on bitch,I got to eat lunch.

5. niko

niko CH Dog

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

And quit liking my post ,I get a dumbass alert every time you do.I got 50 from u already.

7. niko

niko CH Dog

8. niko

niko CH Dog

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol I never said we wer a rich state.But how bout this , I own a brand new , modern home with land and I owe Nobody .I bet you can't say that lol.I bet you don't own a home or even a vehickle .If you were honest about where you are from I would bet your in worse shape than the state of Alabama.We will never know cause you a fake Niko , you don't even live in America.Reason you don't have bulldogs is because they are outlawed were you live and if they wasn't you still couldnt own any because your poor ass couldn't afford to feed one.

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

If we went on accomplishments and merits between you and I , you would totally be lacking.I'm guessin you prob have a small terrier cross for a pet and thats about it.

11. niko

niko CH Dog

2016-05-27-11-17-07-753231650.jpg I found that picture of your house lol

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol u wish..I should leave you alone Niko which I prob will, you have nothing to offer because you a fake ass wannabe.All u can do is attack where someone is from lol, but I am total opposite of your sterotype.I have aa job and owe nobody.You have nothing , really I should feel sorry for you but I don't .No dam excuse in a grown man not working.

13. niko

niko CH Dog

1695-highlands-drive-breckenridge3.jpg My house in parade of homes

14. niko

niko CH Dog

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol house you dreamed about.

16. niko

niko CH Dog

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Nice truck.Yea if you live here , yep I have a nice 4 whl drive just like the rest of my normal , job working friends.Got 2 boats to Niko.

18. niko

niko CH Dog

images-173.jpg You got two boats too?lmao

19. niko

niko CH Dog

images-134.jpg Bet you got a pool lol

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You just a waste lol..u burnt up .