1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Fishing thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbulld0gs, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

There he go again with posting all his retarded memes because that is the only type of thing he is good at and can do, what a waste of space. LMAO

2. niko

niko CH Dog

3. niko

niko CH Dog

2016-05-28-18-17-13--1600705551.jpg
    You gonna cry sister/wife? lmao

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

We all know you are the one crying because you are all butt hurt over you lover Elias getting picked on. LMAOROTF ahahahahhhahhhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaa

5. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Hey Robertosilva, I've never heard of him before now (which in turn lead me to listen to Crucify My Love, I Wonder and of course Sugar Man) and I'm liking it, so thank you. That being the case, do you know of any place on the internet where I could view the documentary "Searching for Sugar Man" for free without having to register on a website?[/QUOTE]
    Will look tomorrow. I won
    Hey Robertosilva, I've never heard of him before now (which in turn lead me to listen to Crucify My Love, I Wonder and of course Sugar Man) and I'm liking it, so thank you. That being the case, do you know of any place on the internet where I could view the documentary "Searching for Sugar Man" for free without having to register on a website?[/QUOTE]
    will have a look tomorrow. In the mean time this trailer will whet your appetite.

Have you tried putlocker? Or top documentaries online

6. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Will look tomorrow. I won
    http://putlocker.is/watch-searching-for-sugar-man-online-free-putlocker-464053.html

Full movie just use an add blocker on your browser or shut advert or pop up windows down

patjr likes this.
  7. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Cheers Robertosilva, I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Robertosilva likes this.
  8. niko

niko CH Dog

Yes thanks for sharing brotha

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Tjanks for sharin bro !.lmao share on these American Nutzzzz bitch !

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

If u only knew all thr bad shit pat said bout yo retarted ass ! Lmao

11. niko

niko CH Dog

images-287.jpg
    WOw...you really are RETARDED Lmao

12. niko

niko CH Dog

images-276.jpg

13. niko

niko CH Dog

14. niko

niko CH Dog

images-219.jpg

15. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Says the retarded person posting retarded memes' LMAO

16. niko

niko CH Dog

images-273.jpg
    Definitely from the deep woods of Alabama lol

17. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

What does that even mean or matter? ppssshhhhh bitch please. LOL

18. niko

niko CH Dog

images-380.jpg
    Why not just say if it doesn't matter?...unless you're scared to be labled as inbred Lmao

19. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Says the person posting memes like it matters. LMAO

20. niko

niko CH Dog

images-338.jpg
    Will SISTER/WIFE get mad if you tell everyone the family secret? Lmao