1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the finer things in life

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by phill, Dec 31, 2011.

1. phill

phill Top Dog

3rd time i'm tryin to post this ,, today spent the cash " THAT I NEEDED FOR MY ROAD TRIP
    ' on big shrimp big steaks and cheap wine to treat my dog conditioner and his chick both yes i can spell both are mentaly challanged fired up the webber great meal went to the trophy room and had a macinudo portifino watching nastrumus 2012 the end of it all while they cleaned the kitchen i'm sure new years eve sos style has been a bit more exciting in the past but newyears eve 2011 sos style is ok ,,, what did you do ?

2. phill

phill Top Dog

somewhere in the middle of that was saposto be,.,, hangin with the black pearl

3. phill

phill Top Dog

what up come on chat just taught tara how to be alfa and the black pearl ran into the kitchen from the tv room and under the desk in a hurry ,, tara did it a second time and thinks it's funny now i'll get it right before midnight ,,