1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The difference between a dog person and a peddler.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Iron Mike, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Let's not beat around the bush, shall we? Since there are precious few mods on the board, its not hard to figure out what you're talking about.

I give respect to the respectful, and I don't lick anybody's boots, no matter how long they've been around. I can't remember ever having "disrespected" any old-heads in the breed. Had my own opinions about things, sure, but nobody should be required to check their individuality at the door. Whenever I've had the opportunity to talk to experienced people, I've always listened courteously, whether I agree or not. And ultimately, the oldtimers who make the most sense are the ones who've learned humility and respect themselves; they're very pleasant to converse with, and are a wealth of information.

As far as I can tell, my main crime with you is defending peoples' right to call their standard dogs APBTs, whether or not they're gamebred or ever been "in the woods." You consider that disrespectful, I consider it necessary. We'll never agree, so its a moot point.

At any rate, I don't go out of my way to have issues with anybody. I'd just as soon live and let live, and am happy to drop things once they're resolved. Respect is given as respect is due. But if someone breaks a board rule, I don't care who they are, they should be checked. I don't moderate experience; I moderate board rules. I'm sorry that some people can't appreciate the difference. If John Colby himself rose from the grave and made a post selling puppies, I'd tell him to knock it off. LOL

2. There are two MAJOR ways to insult dog people...one is calling their dogs cur and the other is calling them a snitch.

I am shocked of Marty's reckless [original] post and all of those who "thanked" him for it. Moderators & members that thanked such misinformation are as guilty as Marty. You are guilty of this sin.

Marty, i hope your personal problems are resolved sooner than later. It sucks when problems control your daily emotions and actions. Let the moderators you have chosen handle things here for now. I suggest you temporarily ban yourself for breaking your own rules. You did "warn" me for replying to that inbred [in the other thread] despite not using profanity and backing up my previous statements which were pertinent to the topic.

Please say hello to your son for me....damn, he has not posted in such a long time that i forgot his handle name. lmao.

3. mindogg

mindogg Pup

yo rocky, lighten up and get over it. i didnt agree with what marty did but he already said he was sorry. let go of the drama.

4. I agree. If I had been the one to say such a a thing I would yelled at and cussed out. Thank you for being so blunt about the things. I am learning a thing or two from this board, and it is not about dogs. :confused:

Seems as though there are a few people (a lot rather) that seem to have a problem letting go and allowing an apology being the end of it. I know when I apologized for something the other day, it was still a problem and most did not want to let it go. Why should this be any different?

It appears as though there are many people on this board that are here and post just to cause drama. I understand this is the internet, but my goodness, I thought most here were adults. It seems as though there are a lot of childish people here to say the least.

This is just my opinion, but it seems as though the apology was not only not enough, but not very sincere either, as I did not see any attempt to keep the poster from the accuser. :confused:

5. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

I am also shocked that a person with your intellect can not let this go. It seems you desire to keep fueling the fire.

He apologized and that is that. Let them handle it.

Guilty of sin....nobody is guilty of any sin here. Its good to see how you are trying to take a cheap shot, and implicate me into this.

If he warned you about something, that you feel was unjust. Then by all means convey your feelings to him in a PM. But once again you feel the need to stir something up.

Shon is the handle, feel free to send him your regards via a PM. Another low blow.:cool:

6. Suki

Suki Guest

Actually there is a lot of truth to Rocky's post.
    perhaps it's simply time to close this one up... what's done/said is done..
    the rest is up to IM.

7. I for one think there is more than a lot of truth to his post.

8. I just found this thread and wanted to add a statement. I am not adding fire to anything. Again, just expressing my feelings on what i read today.

Low blow?:confused: I am sorry bullydogs for not being aware of everything that happens in the forum. If something happened between them then i was not aware of it.

If the shoe fits...:rolleyes:

I spoke my mind and that is how it will stay. The two things i mentioned are MAJOR sins for dog people. For the general public's understanding, they are as aggravating as insulting your mother to no end or someone sleeping with your wife.

If I was aiming at you, i would have mentioned your name. I WAS giving a hint to remove your thanks to the misinformation...it appears you still feel thankful of it.:rolleyes: I consider you a buddy, please don't make it personal.

9. ooops [post removed]

10. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

IM has said he will not be coming back here. Talked with him on the phone, said the same thing. Those that wish to continue to talk with him, he does have his own site and we will leave it at that. Remember the lesson but I think all parties involved have had their manhood stepped on enough... ..

This site is like the dog world.. alot of BS goes on behind the scenes alot of things that would probably shock more than half ...

and to the mods ..well, let us just say don't take shit too personal. This site has been around alot longer than some of you have been on it or been mods. There has been alot of shit in the past with certain admins, mods.. alot that again, went on behind the scenes.. or in public. So all I can say is unless you are personally named, dont sweat it

11. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

He wasn't whining about it.. he didnt mention it much until it was used against him accusing him of being a snitch. There's a big difference there,.

12. Marty

Marty Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.