1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The difference between a dog person and a peddler.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Iron Mike, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suki

Suki Guest

Edit to add: i personally feel it was a personal thing with some members, but ehhhh, no matter~water under the bridge.....

back on topic....

2. Suki

Suki Guest

not sure and don't care...
    doesn't matter~past is past~can't change that....
    back to your regularly scheduled program....;)

3. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

it must matter somewhat, as you felt the need to induldged us a little bit when it was brought up.... But as for the rest, you are right..

and since we are finished with the commerical...

"...We are therefore against all forms of breed-specific legislation, and work to protect the constitutional rights of pit bull owners.."

Which is EXACTLY what IM did ... protecting the constitutional rights of pit bull owners.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2008
  4. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

And yet, you seem to be the only (former) moderater with some respect and decency for the people who created this great breed!

5. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Well, I will be the first to say,

I am sorry for jumping conclusions Mike. I ask you to please forgive me. I do not live around your area, so I know nothing of what goes on around you firsthand. Once again, I am very sorry for jumping to any and all conclusions.

Recon I assumed something that I should not have.

6. jman11

At least we have 1 person "keeping it real"

All the others have shut the hell up though, huh?

7. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Thats because some of us were at work.

Please lighten up on the Mod bashing, some of us just got the new title and we hope to bring things back to acceptable discussions. I have been mod for a day and already feel the hate LOL.

Sorry you were accused IM, to be honest when a name pops up as witness the first thing that comes to mind is a snitch. I know when my personal life got turned upside down it was because of a "witness" who did indeed rat me out. So i'll admit thats the first thing I think of when I hear the word "witness" when involved in a court case.

I understand the anger your feeling for being what now seems to be a false accusation. On my behalf of Game-dogs I do apologize.

P.S. Suki hon, you know I love you and think your one swell broad. ;)

8. jman11

ColbyDogs...
    No computer at work? no Iphone? LOL Just kidding.

Oh and welcome to the moderaters circle!

9. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Thank you

Nah, I drive a truck these days and would probably kill someone if I was I-phoning.

Hmm , maybe not a bad idea, I really hate other drivers on the road....damn slow ass people.

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Ok it looks as if I jumped the gun here for that I'm man enough to Apologize, I have been running all day looking for a job, so I've not been here to read all this... I guess I just need to stay off the site for awhile and get myself together... Again IM I'm sorry :o

11. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

I was shocked when I read the post, almost had a heart attack. It took a second to comprehend.

Colbydogs.. that's sad to hear.. most don;t know what its like until they go through the process..humbles us all, don't it

12. jman11

YOUR TELLING ME!!!:p

13. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Thanks, I think the part that really stings me is that it was my ex-best friend who was named as the witness. Anyways just the whole thought of that term witness gets my blood boiling. So I honestly do apologize for any negative thought I might have had.

There are always two sides to every story and I think we can all learn from this I hope. Marty was man enough to apologize and hopefully we can move on and try are dambest to not make the same mistake twice.

Anyways back to our regular scheduled program.

14. jman11

Colby dogs-

Off topic- but i was wondering if you have a copy OR have read Joe P Colbys book from 1936?

15. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

No i do not, the only book I got that is Colby is the one Lou wrote.

16. CooljoeGoodie

CooljoeGoodie Big Dog

Let's these two men reach a conclusion and let them deal with it in there own ways...I myself took both men words as the truth and was shocked to read that,and if in any way I offended anyone with my smart ass comment than I apologize.I myself am requesting a scratch from IM,to see how game he really is....people make mistakes all the time let's move on....1234-C2K-5678....

17. This thread turned into something quite interesting, and I am assuming that it was started to make a point about a story in which I am not familiar, which is fine. But all I can say is WOW!
    Let bygones be bygones. Might as well, why hate? :) Life is entirely too short for all of that!

18. cutt

cutt CH Dog

we shal not dwell on the past as he is testing our faith...

19. Suki

Suki Guest

Thank you, for that. :)
    United we stand. Divided we fall..... seems we should be supporting each other in/with our efforts in regards to the APBT. not turning against each other.
    agareed, life is too short.

IM~hope you decide to return.;) [​IMG][​IMG]

20. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

yea but the post was the difference betwen a dog person and a peddler.

theres alot of differences,,, through years of growing and breeding dogs you earn alot of respect and like around central and north Arkansas,,, alot of ppl know of me and i get ask all the time if i'd breed a dog or have pups,,, in fact i was ask 2 days ago if and when i'll have some,,, and yet with a list about 20 ppl long i still not interested in fooling with puppies right now,,,but everyone knows the qualities of my dogs which in point is why i'm always ask,,, and in the last 25 years i got more than my time in messing with my dogs,,, its more of a issue of respect and having someone who knows a thing or two about APBT's than someone who just buy's some Ped named dogs and breeds them which is so OVERATED,,,Marty is a real good guy who just has alot going on at the moment and everyone make mistakes and for those who feel they are perfect and know so much,,, then well i could care less,,,,ppl use the internet to boost this bull of what they did and make themselves look so big,,,thats what i hate about it,,,,if you can talk the talk then be prepared to walk the walk my friends,,,back in the day it was put up or shut up,,,so what he went to court,,, so have i but you dont here me whining about it,, when you put urself in that position you have to fight for what you want,,,i'm on here all the time usually i never say much but i read almost daily,,,98% of ppl need not know all the truths to this game from years past and theres a reason for it,,, why put you or someone else in the position of statue of limitations,,, if you ever did me i'd hunt you down and we'd deal with the issue,,, loose lips sink ships my friends

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.