1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The difference between a dog person and a peddler.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Iron Mike, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Fukin haters, why's everyone always getting on IM's case? Is it because he reaks of knowledge? IM i understand completely why u wouldn't want to post on this board any longer, it's become a popularity contest, and anyone with any REAL knowledge gets knocked because they go against what all the "popular" people are saying. It is what it is, this board is pretty much useless in terms of education about gamedogs, its more suited for the fight against BSL, which isn't a bad thing. Do what u do IM, and just read my Signature and live by it, HI HATER HI HATER HI HATER
    YIS
    B

2. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Can't when the owner of the board is willing to post crap about other dog owners like he has done about me.

I guess when all you have ever done is moderate a board then you have nothing to lose.

What will be wrote in the APBT history books about Marty?
    What has he done good for the breed?
    What depth has he been willing to go to defend the breed and the people who own them.
    I've had the highest law enforcement so far up my ass I could taste Brylcream!

The real dog people and those in Michigan knows the truth and what happened
    Any doubts, call Jim Kelley at Ask how he feels.

I didn't post names, only handles from the game.
    I only posted old, old history so long ago you would have to blow the dust off the issues they appeared in.
    Statue of Limitations are so pass due, many are already dead!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2008
  3. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I could agree but the very post of which was used to bash and try to make me out to look like a snitch is the very thing that when on.
    Fighting against BSL used indirectly against APBT owners for having threadmills and for someone took dogs in that was old and had old scares which no one knew where they came from.

This one thing I always agreed with AADR about. Threadmill races.
    A legal use for them.
    Coon hunters use them all the time.
    I will cross post the History of Threadmills.

4. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Treadmills. History, Use and Types.

Treadmills were used back when there wasn't any form of power available.
    The front end of the Mill where the front shaft is where a driveshaft like gear would go out to run a butter churn, power for water from the well or a wash machine.

Some Mills had two tracks.
    Some would be wide enough for two animals to walk or run it like sheep or goats or dogs, etc.

Around Shipshewana you can still buy treadmills like these from the Amish, with the attachments..

I read somewhere Sears use to own the Patent on Treadmills.

This is where the idea for human treadmills came from.

Most human treadmills are electric but when they first got popular they were self propelled.

The idea and use for treadmills was never for the purpose of conditioning dogs for fighting or to be considered paraphernalia for conditioning dogs to fight.

They are a great way to keep a dog in shape.
    With all the paranoid about the APBT you think society would prefer owners of APBT use treadmills to give their dogs exercise then walking them down a public road!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2008
  5. Suki

Suki Guest

ditto for me, IM.
    but i understand your reasons....
    good luck either way, and on behalf of the ABPT, I thank you for all your efforts.

cripes, it's like Jerry Springer on here, lately.....

6. Boze

Boze Top Dog

please do not stop posting here you are one of the few people here who have true experience plus if you leave how are people like me learn anything. i no there is bullshit to deal with but there are still some who love to hear wat a REAL DOGMAN has to say

7. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

So long, good bye and good luck to all.
    If anyone needs any help ya'll know how to get ahold of me
    and I'll be more then happy to help on any matters...

I will not respond to anymore of this.
    If you want the truth emal me.
    I can prove anything I have ever posted about any subject
    or show you how to find out the truth.

BTW, any personal attacks please do so in person.
    Any hate bashing about the dogs,
    "Proof is in the Show".

YIS...:cool:

8. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Dont know whats all the drama about IM but I dont care as I dont follow that kind of bullshit but what I do know is All of you that accusing IM to be a snitch should take more concern in what you say by making those serious accusations and unless you have proof yourself like you was there or something you shouldnt be saying anything. Again SEEK THE TRUTH before you open your mouths and say false accusations that aint really true. Also I am surprised at Martys behavior lately on these forums but like I said before could be due to all the stress he's been having lately but he shouldnt bring or let his personal problems effect the way he conducts this forum.

9. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

I just do not see why the MODERATORS are trying to turn this into a PETBULL forum. We have one guy on here who actually knows what he is talking about, yet (out of jelousy?) we have the owner of this so-called GAMEDOG site, dry snitching and using last names (and the so-called Snitch Alert happens to be BOGUS)

This is the problem. The people who run gamedog.com think they are real dogmen because they can play God on a message board. Best Wishes IM

The only real snitch was the one who put someones last name on this public forum!

10. jman11

For reals Suki. Your moderator privileges are appreciated by myself.

11. maximusflys

maximusflys Big Dog

That's why it's gotten quiet all of a sudden, everyone who was running their mouths suddenly got nothing to say. Speak to soon and you'll look like an ass. This site has seriously gone down hill for awhile now and everyone that used to give good info on this board has left and all there is left are wannabe's who think they know something. All this site is good for nowadays is the funny drama, bitching, banning, rules being enforced when it suits the mods best. It was all fun while it lasted.

12. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Sad to say it, But It was only a matter of time before Mike got banned or Tired of the B.S. It never realy seemed he was welcome here. I love this site but it is a huge dissapointment everytime an actual real true Knowlidgable DOGMAN leaves the board for one reason or another. Big Game

13. jman11

......And the Truth was Found!:D

14. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

I'm at a loss for words.

you know, all one can say is they hope the haters never ever have to go through what Jim did because then they would be WISHING they had the credibility of a witness like IM. He stuck his neck out, he put the DOGS before himself and his past, basically taking himself out of what he had enjoyed doing, to help protect the present and the FUTURES right to own these dogs.

so haters, just hope Dianne Jessup doesn't gets a bug up her ass and decided to take on you, !!!

15. moldmaker

moldmaker Pup

you can tell by my post count that i don't post often. I initially came to this board to learn about the apbt. almost every post i have come across has had sarcastic snide remarks to it. If you all think i am exaggerating just read back a couple of days in the threads and see for yourself. It is really sad. but oh well its just my opinion after all. :rolleyes:

16. Suki

Suki Guest

tx, but i'm NOT a moderator. ;) just a member who happens to love the APBT.
    appreciate the compliment tho..... :)

17. jman11

Hahah... just trying to give someone a hint!;)

18. Suki

Suki Guest

been there~
    as you may/may not recall i was "bounced" as an admin. apparently my dogs aren't of sufficient ......"pedigree".....
    hence the boot!

19. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

The Man deserves an appoligy. Call the numbers posted. Talk to J.K. Appoligise. It Is Only Right. It Is not always easy to man up and admit when you were wrong However it is clear that an appoligy is in order. jmo Big Game

20. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

And some of the people that remain are??????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.