1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The difference between a dog person and a peddler.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Iron Mike, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Thnx for posting this. It answers allot of questions I have been having. I dont have any respect for a snitch. If you cant do the time, dont do the crime!! That goes for anything. A snitch is a spinless creature!!

2. CooljoeGoodie

CooljoeGoodie Big Dog

Damn let me pick my chair back up,cause I just fell out of it....didn't see that one coming...wtf!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2008
  3. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Diden't I.M.'s Role in the J.K case Help J.K. beat most of the Charges????

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Just goes to show you... you should not trust anyone :rolleyes:

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Wake up man :rolleyes:

6. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

yea, but don;t snitches like to listen and get others talking, not do all the talking and incriminate themselves?

Likewith what happend years ago to Mr Faron and friends?

I would think a snitch would have been able to get Jim off of ALL the charges, which Jim was still charged with I beleive 3 counts of neglect, one being a dog with ACL problems that needed surgury, his Daughters dog. Not to mention get Jim out of paying so much to a lawyer and court costs, fees, etc.

7. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2">snitch</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">
    noun</td></tr><tr><td valign="top">1. </td><td valign="top">someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police [syn: fink] </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Now, anywhere in that article does it say that IM was a informant against JK. NO! It DOES NOT say IM was a snitch or informant

ALL IT SAYS IS THAT I.M. WAS A WITNESS , NOT A SNITCH OR INFORMANT. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, THEN YOU, MY FRIEND , ARE IGNORANT

After discussing this with a friend in his 3rd year of law school, there is a big difference! Since everyone on this site is so intelligent, i will let each and every one of you decipher this for him/her-self

“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less” - Marie Curie

Man, going farther than 7th grade will give you some knowledge:D

8. jman11

seperate of my last post, and just for you;)

“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less” - Marie Curie

9. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

Oh, I know the whole jim Story! I know what went on, IM was a witness for JIM.

I know that Jim went to bat for ALOT of APBT owners, battling the "intent" laws. For sakes they were trying to get him for having childerns vitamins. WE learned alot from Jims case, including that (and Im sure this depends on where you live) they are not allowed to take animals that are not directly related to the case .. because of it Jim did not have to pay "Boarding" on SOME of the dogs. A blow to the HS and a great win for APBT owners!

but wait, why all of a sudden is a NEWS ARTICLE the TRUTH?? Aren't we always complaining about how they twist words, leave out important info??? Come on please

10. jman11

Nahh, I understood what you were getting at. Just tired of the haters...

11. jman11

dee-dee-dee. People always hatin... but the truth does come out

12. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

Ok, who out there knows Jim Kellay personally, raise your hand???? Hmm. The only hand I see raised is mine, there might be one or 2 more in the back. My eyes are not as good as they used to be. Ok, another questions. How many of you are in the same ADBA club as Jim Kellay???? Again, all I see is my hand. This all happened about 30 mins from my house, where are you guys at?<O:p</O:p
    <O:p</O:p

Do any of you know what Mike Kellay was charged with??? Do any of you know if he was convicted of??? Do any of you have a fucking clue?? <O:p</O:p

Iron Mike was a DEFENCE WITNESS in the Jim Kellay case. He DEFENDED Jim Kellay and all of us who own APBT in this state. He went to bat for all of us. Because of that case a treadmill is no longer legally considered paraphernalia in this state. <O:p</O:p

I know other people that were defense witnesses also, but I dare not mention their names. I don’t want them being called snitch for helping a dogman out. Jim Kellay did not fold, did not waiver because he had strong witnesses backing him up. He did not cur or ever look for the wall. He knew that IM, JN and others had his back.<O:p</O:p

Here is another little tidbit for ya. IM almost got his ass sent to jail for contempt of court. He pushed that hard to help a fellow dog owner and friend that he laid himself on the line. He was not going to be bullied and only be allowed to partially answer questions. He was warned several times but continued on despite the threat of incarceration for himself. How many of you have done this for a friend? How many of you have put yourself on the line?<O:p</O:p

Marty, I don’t care if I get banned or what, but what you did was fucking wrong. You called snitch on a man for helping someone get acquitted for dog fighting. He stuck his neck out there for this man. He stuck his neck out there for all of us. That is bullshit. Irresponsible BULLSHIT. I suggest you get all your facts right, not just a couple a lines you read in the paper then assumes you know it all. Looks to me like you went looking for dirt on IM or you would not have even ran across that article, but oh well. I would also suggest you try to make this right or you are no better then a snitch yourself. Oh, BTW, other then this site what have you done?<O:p</O:p

Ferk fucking out<O:p</O:p

13. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

As well as knowing what you are talking about and the facts.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/245220/thread/1199502983/last-1200250158/Norrod+snitches---------

Just in case you miss this, let me quote from the board:

"Try calling the person involved and get your information straight.
    It DOESN'T read that he testified against Jim.
    It just reads he testified.

IT WAS FOR THE DEFENCE DUMB ASS!
    Call Island City Combine @ .
    Or call Jim's attorney Richard Pattison @ .
    So did Howard Burgess of Howard's Working Dogs Kennel.

You want it to read the way you want it to read.
    You are such a hater you are blinded.
    Norrod did the same as would have Stratton.

BTW Jim Kellay was the person at the Michiana ADBA shows collecting money for parking.

Norrod was the V.P. for the club and Jim Nelson is President and owner of Island City Combine.

Any time you can be adult enough to apologize it will be over due!

BTW in MI. D.M. Norrod is recognized by the Circuit Court of MI. as expect witness for the Public Defender's Office or for the Defense in Maintaining and Caring for APBT, History of APBT and Dog Fighting of the APBT.

So the next time one of you pricks are accused of owning dogs for fighting, because your dog has a few old scars from scratchs, you better take a hard look who be in your corner as an expert witness because you are trashing the person who put it on the line for an innocent man!"

All this and names are matter of public record and well as who said what..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2008
  14. jman11

LOL

Marty, Got a Follow Up Hate Message?

15. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Sure, anytime.

16. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Any time you are man enough Marty I will except your apology. :)

Now it is cleard where you stand.
    I guess I must have upset you with my response to Vir.
    Then again there are so many using more then one handle that are moderators, who is who? :)

I'm not surprsied to see this on this board because a couple of regulars post on this board is thought of so highly have posted on other boards trying to dry snitch me out.

You make a post like this and way to many people on this board lived in the area and knew the case.
    To many saw Jim's adds in Gazette for his Red Boy dogs and Lil Britches.
    To many people talked to him.

You make rules for this board look what you post...
    You are a hypocrite.
    Rule 28!
    You are also a dry snitch.
    None of these posts used last names.
    Only YOURS!

You got your wish Marty without needing to ban.
    I won't post here any more.

All I have to say at this time will be as blunt and direct as I can.

Don't sing it, bring it.
    Don't talk it, walk it!

17. Suki

Suki Guest

[​IMG][​IMG]

IM=You got your wish Marty without needing to ban.
    I won't post here any more.

and another one bites the dust....:(

18. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Since today is the last day,
    Let me bring this to light.

Taking in dogs or having dogs with scares does NOT fall under 'keeping dogs for the Intent to fight them" in MI.

Thank God now more APBT can be rescued.

Threadmills are not illegal and never have been.
    Now they can't be consided paraphernalia as well.
    Or children vits. or whelping formula, fungal spray. LOL
    oh all this was said to be used in conditioning a dog for fight.

The board bill was $57,000.
    Jim case and another prove when dogs are taken, they (animal control) can only take the dogs in question that you are being charge with, NOT the whole yard.
    This has been upheld in the Court of Appeals!

Jim beat them out of $50,000 of that money! LOL

19. mindogg

mindogg Pup

iron mike ,
    i may be in the minority, (i dont know) but i'd like to see u stay on this board. i've learned alot reading your threads. good luck either way sir

20. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

*sigh*

i'm interested in the responses to your posts IM :rolleyes:

sad thing is, w/out folks who have "been there and done that," less educated people (like myself) will have a harder time learning about, understanding, and having a true appreciation for this breed.

wonder how many folks will call those of us who see and agree with your posts as ass kissers :p i've always been taught by my folks to give respect and one day you'll earn it, as long as you keep good company.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.