1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

-The Days Of Our Lives, a warning to whoever is new to the dogs-

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Laced Wit Game, Apr 11, 2010.

1. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

sorry but i have to agree. lol

back to the topic, mine knows i wont give up mine for shit.

2. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Just remember.....hell has no fury like a woman scorned!

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

not really thats why i told her to kick rocks, it was her decision to come back around.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ya know ben, that would be a great idea. and if i thought she would make it past the table of contents id give it a shot. but the fact is her heart isnt into these dogs. it never was. but to make it worse my dogs killed her cat, lol. that sealed it right there. she's ignorant about animal psychlogy and thinks that because they killed her cat that theyre "murderers" and should be treated like such! she doesnt understand the difference between human phsychology & that of animals.
    instead of them attacking that cat due to instincts, she believes (or would rather believe that my dogs are cold hearted animals and are stone cold murderers).
    ill give the stratton book thing a try. hell, i got 2 of em layin around her somewhere. but i dont have my hopes up. its good tho, id be lying if i said i wasnt a little bent (i think it hurt my ego more than anything else lol), but if push comes to shove i could go my seperate ways if i had to.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

well then maybe you to should hook up, then get sexually jealouse over each others dogs!;)

6. simms

simms CH Dog

What ever....best of luck to you.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

im kiddin bro, no need to feel upset.

8. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

So let me get this strait, you and your old lady got in a fight over a yard of dogs you don't even have yet?

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol, no we didnt get into a fight over that. we got into it over her wakin me up so early.

but we basically ended it because she thinks i dont need anymore dogs than i already got (which i prolly dont) but i told her that my family is only going to get bigger in the future so she better get used to it. she didnt like it, so she decided to leave.

the object of the thread aint about me tryin to get back with her or tellin folks to leave theyre chicks or anything, juss to point out that this could be one of the curveballs that the game will throw you from time to time and to be ready for it.

my thing is if she wants to leave then fine thats her choice, i aint forcin her to be here.

if she does want to be here, she needs to accept what comes apart of me and what makes me happy & thats these dogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
  10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

but its over & done wit now, she called back said she's sorry and that she doesnt care if i want 100 dogs. lol as long as long as we can be "together" lol.
    we'll see how long that lasts though :rolleyes: only time will tell............

may as well close the thread its served its purpose!

11. liquorice kid

liquorice kid Big Dog

hey Laced , Good Post man

Well , see woman are looking for security, stability and yes someone who has vision , for himself and for his family , yeah she has already seena picture of the future in her mind of how things r gonna be , an its all soft and cuddly , the dogs make it rough and tough !

She obviously sees you as someone who has potential to be successful bro , otherwise she woodn waste her or your time !

Conflict : comes from a difference of EXPECTATION , OPINION , VALUES !

Relationship is Responsibility ! ATTITUDE will determine your ALTITUDE !

I believe woman dont want to feel that dogs are more valuable than them , comes down to whether we make them feel appreciated , then the RESPECT for you keepen the dogs comes

Also , woman need to be reminded always in a good way of your boundaries , they dont have to like your dogs , but be told often of your passion for the APBT , over time a cute ugly little APBT will find a way into her heart !

So bro , All i'm sayin is share your vision with her , some of your short term goals ect. She already Digs you BIIIGTIME ! :D:D:D:D

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I'm gonna catch slack from somebody but if you decide to keep her you need to treat her right. Doesn't matter who you're with. We all love the dogs but THE DOGS DONT COME FIRST!!!!! Seriously, there's always more dogs out there but who's gonna take care of you if something happens to you? What's the life span of a dog versus a person? And even if she's not dog crazy like everybody on here, you might find her a little more supportive if she didn't feel like she was second best to some dogs. Seriously to someone who doesn't understand, being lower on the totem pole than a dog is low. My advice would be to find someone with a common interest but either way family comes first. I'd bet my pay check all she really wants is to know she's important to YOU. More important than some dogs. Take the time to make her feel like she is. You please a woman and make her feel special, she'll bend over backwards for you and go out of her way to make you happy.

13. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

A relationship is based on trust and compromise. It's never 50/50 but it has to work both ways.

Plans for the future are just that, plans. There are never any guaranties and more likely than not, something comes along to change your direction.

If there is enough love, friendship, trust and lust, most relationships can battle there way through the hard times and come out stronger for it.

It won't work without communication and honesty about important issues in your life.

If the dogs are important to you, you need to find out what's important to them, and then try to figure out how you both can be happy while striving toward a common goal.

Can you wait a while to get that next dog if it means you both can reach a common goal first?

Personally, all I want is a roof over, bills paid, food on table and a promise that we will work hard at making our life work while keeping BOTH of us happy.

Simple really, yet not in the least bit easy.

DryCreek :)

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

LMFAO, that shit is hilarious

15. popper

popper CH Dog

I will always ahave a few good dogs.... but if i knew i was gonna be with the girl for the rest of my life i could do without a yard full of dogs...

16. venom

venom Top Dog

Don't get me wrong, I love the dogs...
    but I don't love them more than I love my own kind.

It depends on your relationship with that person and the level you are on. I wouldn't let dogs or anything else come between me and my lady personally, because i feel that my family, including my lady and son are worth more to me than the animals. With all that being said, I wouldn't expect anyone to make me choose between the two. But if I had to pick, I couldn't pick the animals in my family over the humans in my family.

17. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

me and my ex broke up mostly cause of the dogs and lack of comunication and would threaten me that she would call the humane socity on me as well but she never did (thank god) but it was an ugly break up well i think its better to keep the wemon off the circle and tell them you have a hobby for the dogs and no more exolainin after that they dont need to know no more and no less the less the better lol my curent girl that im with now well thats how it gose she dont ask me questions and that how i keep it i was stright up with her from the beging about the dogs and the time it takes for me take care of them well she accrpets it so now she cant go later and bitch cause i told her from the very start.

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

she aint my family bro, just my ol lady we aint married lol
    and i dont have kids with her.

so to me, yeah the dogs are more important

maybe not more important than her,
    but more important than our relationship

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

but its all good this thread got way off topic we aint here to talk about relationship issues, this was just a for warning to folks that think they want to get into dogs and wont have to be willing to make sacrifices.

c'mon yall close the thread.......its ran its course lol :cool:

20. popper

popper CH Dog

yesi do have to agree with that ... but like i said i will always have 1 or 2 dogs i would say no matter what...... and this being under circumstamnces that the girl i am with would be a soul mate