1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Brooklyn Nets.

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Lakewood Dogger, Jul 3, 2012.

1. BILLSKI

BILLSKI Pup

Uhhh dont forget Gerald Wallace has averaged double digit rebounds in the league, and will d will, and joe johnson, all dwight has to do is DUNK, BLOCK, AND REBOUND. Long as they get two-three more able bodies, with d will, dwight, gerald wallace, and joe johnson i like their chances.

2. BILLSKI

BILLSKI Pup

Plus they talk about phenoms these days like crazy, who is on the horizon in college or high school that people are projecting to average 20/12/3? Nobody! In todays nba dwight is a once in a lifetime player

3. Anthony Davis. The unibrow is projected as the next TIm Duncan. After one year in college, the sky is the limit for him.

4. BILLSKI

BILLSKI Pup

he is null and void. I meant who could the nets honestly say they could get in the future comparable to dwight?

5. BILLSKI

BILLSKI Pup

And those are projections, they said the same thing about okafor comong out of conn. some ppl said orl should have taken okafor num 1 over dwight.

6. BILLSKI

BILLSKI Pup

why not get a sure thing, and opt for potential?

7. Okafur is only 6/9. I would have taken Hubbert over Okafur. He is a sure thing. No doubt. But, so was Oden. Remember him? SLim is right about the red flag over the back issues.

8. BILLSKI

BILLSKI Pup

Greg Oden had knee issues in high school and at ohio state. No offense, but he looks as though he has some type of degenerate aging disorder that nobody is mentioning, but trust me a new scene with that talent around him, dwights back will be just fine.

9. BILLSKI

BILLSKI Pup

and even a 50-75% healthy dwight is better than anything else in the middle in the nba

10. I don't think 75% is worse a 100 million.

11. BILLSKI

BILLSKI Pup

You are only worth what someone is willing to pay. No other player in the nba averaged 20.6 points 14.5 rebounds 2.1 blocks and shoots 57% from the field! NO OTHER PLAYER, so I'll take my chances with him. I was born in the 718, and been a life long knick fan, even after moving down south. Ewing is my all time favorite player, and he never won a ring. Dwights dominance has been overlooked BECAUSE OF HIS TEAMS LACKLUSTER performances and failures. If he goes to bk, title in the next 2 yrs. Guaranteed, book it.

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

You cant put a value on the most dominate big in the league.
    How about Nash to LA? Trying to ruin my 4th

13. Born in 201 and have also been a life long knick fan. Ewing sucked by the way. Bernard King was a lot better knick.

Looks like we are going to have to get Felton back now that Nash went to the Lakers. You cannot fault the guy. Looks like he will be going to the finals again real soon.

14. BILLSKI

BILLSKI Pup

Wow Ewing sucked? And who is it exactly that will be going BACK to the finals? You must mean Kobe, because steve nash has never been to the nba finals. As a matter of fact he is the only two time mvp TO HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE FINALS.

15. Yes. The Lakers will be going back to the finals. As far as Ewing, a 7'2 fall away jump shooter was an under achiever for the knicks. Sorry to say but that was the case.

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Ewing was far from an underachiever. He was the leader of a very good team who just. Happened to play in the era of Michael Jordan. No one was gonna beat Mike but the Knicks year after year gave the bulls all they wanted and some. Ewing sucks as a coach but as a player he was one of the most dominate at his position. He was one of those famous Georgetown big men

17. He never could win the big one. He was a fall away jump shooter who sulked when he didn't get his way. With the players he had around him, they should have won at least one Championship. This coming from a life long Knick fan. Also, a St. John's alum.

18. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Hey Lake, grew up 201, Ewing sucked??wow that hurts I really liked his game, must have been the whole Chicago thing for you huh? lo he was just one of the teaml- One thing for sure, Bernard King was the sh$t and game(no-one ever brings up his name,unless they know) if he would not have blown the knee, whoa, great guy as well. The Howard deal has many problems other than the back and his one dimensional game which is really not evolving, maybe the biggest his attitude. Just watch NBA housewives/hookers/chickenheads etc Dwight Howard better get that money or his wife is gonna spend it all and leave his ass, as broke as that back.

19. Yes red. I was a huge fan when the bush pulled his card. THought we were finally going to win one without ole red H. Thought we were going to get the center from Georgetown. Instead we got this pussie fall a way jump shooter. Would have rather had Alonzo.

Bernard was the man. Nobody could stop him.

20. redwar

redwar Big Dog

After Jordan came of age, no-one was coming out of the East as long as he was breathing-I think Ewing was much more than that especially at the time-very hard to get a unbiased opinion from a lifelong fan of anything just ask a Browns fan that LOL-and lets be fair the KNicks never had a great team around him, Who? Kiki, Starks, Oakley, Mason, Trent Tucker, K Walker? I mean they had some ok guys/that played with heart and grit but far from a group that "should" have won a championship especially with what they faced at that time on the East coast. JMO