1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The bitter taste of poor quality lingers long ......

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by G Force, Aug 27, 2009.

1. G Force

G Force Pup

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
  2. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Damn Wish i could afford one.

Vic

3. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

wow....my dog would have the nicest thing in my house lol:cool:

4. KBK

KBK Big Dog

I take it you aint impressed with your purchase, do enlighten us????

5. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

G Force is the maker of those mills.

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

man, had to get off the website... almost made a hella financial mistake lol

7. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Blaze: You serious? Im must have taken it up wrong.

G Force, is this your handy work? I wasnt slagging it off, it looks good to me, but then I wouldnt have a clue either way, just thought you were saying something else?

8. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

I think what he is trying to say is.... you can buy a cheaper mill (looking to save a few dollars now) but in the long run you will not be happy. OR you can get one of his mills which are IMO the best on the market ( you will spend more up front but you wont have the trouble or headaches you will get when you buy something of lesser quality.) ;)

9. G Force

G Force Pup

You hit the nail on the head. Thanks.

10. G Force

G Force Pup

Yes this is my work. No problem though. I think you just misunderstood my intention. :confused:

11. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

They are looking sweet G Force, and they look really solid!;)