1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Best Rock Bands of All Time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hells Bells, Feb 22, 2009.

1. short1

short1 Big Dog

the greatest band ever Rush ) then april wine, nazerith , truimph cant forget
    robin trower or 38 special

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

MADBALL BLOOD FOR BLOOD THE BRUSERS AND AGNOSTIC FRONT are my fave bands there from the 90's tho:rolleyes:

3. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Theres always one a-hole screamin freebird all night:rolleyes:
    Anyone listen to Petty? He might be a little too hippy for this crowd but i see him every time he does a show in the bay

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Hold up cheese, are you saying you don't like free bird?

5. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Who doesnt like freebird. Im just sayin theres always one screamin freebird all night:p

6. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

[​IMG]

The thought the Free bird were wrestlers....:confused::o:p:D

7. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Now that brought back some memories from my childhood..lol

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I know right. It took me back to about 12 years old

9. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I love all kinds of rock to a certain extent but how bout some ' QUEEN

10. With no regards to the period:
    Led'Zep, Skynard, Black Sabbath, ACDC, Metallica (saw them in France last August, fecking great concert), Iron Maiden, Sentenced, Iced Earth, Hammerfall, Blind Guardian, Manowar...there are so many of them...

11. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I saw them a few years ago at Madison Square Garden in Manhattan and they rocked. They played for 2 1/2 hours. It was fantastic!

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

haha, thats crazy.
    we used to play w/ the bruisers way back when (and i was their roadie for a long time)

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

rallyracer thats cool as hell SICK RICK was one crazy MOFO I was like 10 when my bro took me to a house party after a show and thay were there :D

14. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Smoking Hemi,I'd of probaly never thought of the Freebirds in a million years if you hadn't of mentioned them.I used to see them wrestle on TV when I was a kid.Probaly 10 years old.I guess you could call them a band in a way,they did have a song once.I have such an oddball musical selection I can't choose a band.I can tolerarate most anything but the '80s hair bands.They give me a migrane.Some people like them but it just never was my thing.

15. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Those were the days. I really thought wrestling was real. These guys were bad asses. lol:D

16. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yeah,I used to watch it every saturday morning.Especialy the lower budget WCW wrestling,with Hacksaw Jim Duggan,Dr. Death,the One Man Gang etc.I watched the WWF too but liked the other better.I thought it was real too,lol.The freebirds were actually one of my favorites then,guess I always rooted for the bad guy.Some of them old wrestlers were such bad actors now that I think about it but kids will believe anything.

17. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

[​IMG]

Ok I am not going to lie. I use to Idiolize this guy" Tommy Wild Fire Rich" WHAT!!! The funny thing is that i grew up on the south side of Atlanta. I use to see wrestlers all the time cause they all lived in that area. One day at Service Merchandise On Old National Hwy (Marty You remember this dont you) I ran into Tommy WildFire Rich. OMG It was like I saw Jesus himself. He was cool he gave me his autograph and talk to me for awhile. I have heard rumors of what he is doing now but I wont go into that..lol..

18. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

yeah, i lived w/ Rick and Todd in portsmouth, just down the street from Al. we used to have alot of fun.i will have to dig up some pics and scan them.
    Rick was deff taken too soon

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

it must have ben fun being around them guys when thay were writing songs and playing shows.

20. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

hahaha thats funny. We went to slipknot/choheed and cambria last night and I had my buzz on too. Some weird dude kept trying to talk to me that was really drunk. I was like umm.... dude just get out of here.