1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The BEST I could ever ask for!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by QueenOf2Titans, Sep 25, 2009.

1. This is Stitch my almost 10 month old

Save your negative comments for those who asks to be put down! Thank you :D

Attached Files:

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Welcome to the site.

3. preme

preme CH Dog

Welcome To Gd

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

As long as he's the best YOU could ever ask for, that's all you need! :)

5. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

exactly, everyone has their opinions but if u have what is best for you then thats what matters....

6. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Hey, QueenOf2Titans,
    Welcome to the site. You seem to truly appreciate your dogs, and from the pictures, they look as though they appreciate their lives with you. That's all I can ask from any dog person. And as I said on the other thread, I really meant no disrespect. I just have to try a little harder to get my point across without going into asshole over-drive so quickly.

7. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong.You got my respect.

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I have a Merle also. Why, because he needed a home and I could give him one. Problems? Yes a few but right now we are OK. Good luck and Welcome to GD again.

9. Thank you, I really appreciate the welcomes and honesty

I wouldn't trade my dogs for any pure pit in the world, they were all bred to be great with family members and people, besides dog fighting the rest was bred later, as well difference in body stature and colour...either way the argument goes both ways

10. fotte'

fotte' Pup

nice PUP, i really like his color it looks pretty WICKED, welcome to the site

11. cameron

cameron Big Dog

good looking dogs and welcome