1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the AADR

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by diggit, Oct 22, 2006.

1. diggit

diggit Banned

worth reg. your dogs under them? good or bad?

2. short1

short1 Big Dog

I believe it to be a good redgistry the only problem Ive had is some times it takes awhile to get back the papers

3. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Im not so sure myself, we went to one of their fun shows it wasnt to organized... but i think they are good besides that.

4. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

What does the AADR stand for? I've heard of a few different registries but not that one.:confused:

5. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

All american dog registry

6. diggit

diggit Banned

i seen some pics of there shows i like the way the dogs are.... they look like ADBA dogs so i think some of my dogs will do well.

7. Aurora

Aurora Pup

I support the AADR as a registry and as an outlet for showing my dogs . Run by a true dogman .

8. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

I'm very good friends with the owner, long time dogman, honest person. Go for it.

9. diggit

diggit Banned

WILL DO! ill be going to next years shows in orgon maybe ill see some of you there.

10. sipacola

sipacola Pup

Well the AADR will probably be getting alot of new registrys. Just heard that ADBA is going ALL BREED!!!

11. MASON

MASON Big Dog

I thought about regestering my boy with the AADR but I really haven't came up with a decision yet. So far it looks as if they are an up and coming registry, with weight pull and conformation. Do they let any Tom, Dick and Harry register or do the dogs have to already be registered with a reputable registry?

12. GAMEFASE

GAMEFASE Pup

Do they allow your dog earn ch? Or what type of title do they support. I have heard of it, but I usually go with adba.

13. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

By the way, he makes awesome treadmills. Check out the AADR website.