1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thanksgiving weekend!

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by simms, Oct 30, 2007.

1. thanks for the info. see you there! gimme a shout! ;)

2. diggit

diggit Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2007
  3. yeah i'll have plenty of cow hide there. i'll have some other stuff too from shane @ stillwater kennel supply.

that's a good lookin girl. looks like lizzy has her work cut out for her! i hope to champion her there.

cya there

4. simms

simms CH Dog

Bump.......

5. diva

diva CH Dog

Goooooooooo Lizzy!!! *fingers crossed*

Be sure to post the results and pictures. :)

6. I'm pulling for Lizzie too. I beleive that you've had too much time since her last show to stay at home and devise conditioning regimens to ensure that she shows up and blows everyone away lol...good luck.

7. thanks i've been working her but she is kinda puffy in her boobs. i don't know what's causing it. :( she looks pretty good though. we still got a few more workouts too. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. thanks for the support everybody.

to anybody traveling this holiday........be safe.....have fun.......and happy thanksgiving! good luck to all attending the dog shows this weekend also.

8. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

That happened to one of my females in the past. We thought she got tangled up with my house male by accident somehow. We got all worried thinking she might be pregnant. Took her to the vet.... she was not pregnant.....i forgot the term they used....however, she had like a fake pregancy. Vet said they go through some of the symptoms of being pregnant( puffy boobs ) etc. Was a learning expeirence for me.

Good luck at show, you got some good looking dogs.

9. yeah i thought it was a silent heat. not sure though. she is shaping up. should be in pretty good shape by saturday i'm hoping!

10. simms

simms CH Dog

Bump....better bring your winter/ rain gear folks!

11. willypete

willypete Big Dog

it was fun. cold and wet but i had a good time . hope everyone makes it home ok willypete

12. diva

diva CH Dog

What were the results?

13. had a great time as always! saw plenty of folks i love to see at the shows. blaizen and i had our fun as always. was very cold and rained all weekend. thank goodness for inside shows.

as far as the dogs, well we did our best but lizzy and bronson both came up short. lizzy was in a class of 17 on sat and around 10 if i remember right on sunday. bronson was in the c of c and many impressive dogs in there. give him another 6-10 months and i'm sure he'll be able to compete with the adults better. good ol' nick took a first on sat and a third on sunday. lots of fun times. nice meeting the new folks i met.

14. diggit

diggit Banned

i had a great time too.... my pup mase got 2nd twice and 3rd once.

15. willypete

willypete Big Dog

i was only there saturday . in the first 5 and over male's i got third . in the second show i got third in 3-5 male's and a first in 5 and over male's . not bad 4 shows 3 ribbon's . i like it when i am in a class 3 dogs

16. aas

aas Pup

did anybody get any pictures from the show?

17. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

We had a great weekend - saw BB and jamonit and some great folks from SC. Weekend was cold and wet - didn't see the 40's for about 3 days. BRRRRRRR! Floridians do not adapt well to that kind of cold! :D

Here's our results:

Evo - 9-12 males - 1 First Place and 3 Second Place Ribbons :D

Cheyenne - 12 - 18 females - didn't place :(

Baby Girl - 3 - 5 females - 2 Third Place Ribbons :)

Bella - 3 - 5 females - 2 Seconds and 1 Third Place Ribbons :D

Blaize - 5 + male - 2 Firsts and 2 Second Place Ribbons :D :D :D

We brought home 13 Ribbons! No complaining here!

Congrats to all who were there and placed their dogs and hung in there despite the miserable weather.

We met a lot of new folks this year and hope to see them again soon. Always great to make new friends.

Sorry, no good pics. We were inside and the pics turned out dark. :(

18. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

GREAT JOB BLAIZEN!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Congrats on your wins - sure wish we could have been there.

What? No pictures? Your fired, lol.:p

20. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Congrats, Blaizen!