1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thanksgiving weekend!

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by simms, Oct 30, 2007.

1. simms

simms CH Dog

Lone Star State APBTC (TX)

Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Lone Star State APBTC (TX) will host 2 conformation shows on Saturday at the Johnson County Sheriff Posse in Cleburne, TX. (Ch classes will be held if pre-entry allows. NO weight pull will be held.)

2. simms

simms CH Dog

Bump!.....

3. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

u goin simms??????????

4. simms

simms CH Dog

Yup, I'll be there. From what I understand the line up of judges are decent . You and your family gonna make it down for this show?

5. willypete

willypete Big Dog

i will be there . it should be a good time

6. simms

simms CH Dog

What class's are you showing in?

7. willypete

willypete Big Dog

3-5 males and what class will you be in

8. simms

simms CH Dog

3-5 males! LOL

Hopefully my dog will dog up!...LOL

9. willypete

willypete Big Dog

thats kool!! i could not care less if i win i have a blast going .come buy my camp and say hi . i love to sit and tell lies about dogs lol

10. simms

simms CH Dog

I just might do that, thank's for the invite.

11. willypete

willypete Big Dog

ghghghg jghjh hjjhjh jyhjhjh jyhiuhuih jguigug jghghugh y uiyi hi yui iuyi i tg

12. me and a few other folks that are friends of mine will be there too. they are both members of the board so we will have a good amount of members there. showing bronson in champions class and lizzy in the 12-18 females. i prbly won't show nick. haven't had enough time to seriously work him.

gimme a holler anybody. i always enjoy meeting the members of the board. :) i also enjoy seeing everyone's dogs! ;)

13. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

14. simms

simms CH Dog

I'm a fan of that topside :)

15. willypete

willypete Big Dog

yeahp them some solid dogs

16. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Don't forget that day two at the same location is also a 2 show day hosted by Heart of Tx APBT club with judges Roger Scott and Bobby Riggs!!! Great judges!!

17. simms

simms CH Dog

Good job HBK!

18. i heard the judges were chico perez, nathan pilgrim, roger scott, and abel santillian...(not sure if that's spelled right sorry)

that's the last info i received. has this changed recently?

19. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Day two is our club and for sure it is Roger Scott and Bobby Riggs. I think Able is one of the judges for day one but I dont know for sure who the other is.

20. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Hey...I might come out for the day just to check it out...thats about 4 hours from me...