1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks to Everyone who attended ABA Show!!

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Stillwater, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

The ABA show, was a HUGE success, and a lot more folks, and dogs then I expected.
    Extra special thanks to the folks from out of state, that came showed support and competed.
    This turned out to be one of the biggest shows, I've been to in a while.
    Mr. Tom Garner, had nothing but good things to say about the Club, the Members and the Dogs.

Thanks again,

Shane

2. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

For those that missed it you missed a great show!!! Thanks to Shane, the Mrs., and the rest of the people that make these things run smoothly!!!

3. Marty

Marty Guest

What no pics?

Shane sorry I did all I could but I couldn't make it :(

4. Suki

Suki Guest

Glad to be readin you guys had such a great show.

yup, pics would be sweet.... ;) .... :D

5. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Would love to see pics as well. We plan on making it out that way one of these times. Hopefully the schedule will slow down enough for the next one.

6. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

The show was Fun and one of the better ones I've been to even though RC didn't place I still had Fun, lots of good ppl were there. I only took a few pix but here are two of Art's great looking dogs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

Great Shots, Great dogs.. To bad I couldn't make it, heard Tom Garner was there, did he compete with any of his dogs?

8. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

Are you talking about Art Sideras, RC? That buckskin red dog looks familiar.

9. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Naw he was the judge, and did a good jod too. maybe a litlle biest on some dogs but he did place a good dog out of a dog he didn't like to well so I think he did a Good job. IMO he was as fair as any other judge i've seen.

10. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

I beleave so. were you there? his white and red dog won Judge's choice

11. diva

diva CH Dog

Art was the judge at the TBA show.

12. now we need to get suki to show up at these shows and we,ll be set lol Just playin suki. lol Glad you guys had fun. Cant wait to attend our shows.

13. diva

diva CH Dog

I have show winner pictures, still workin' on those. But, here are a few of how my group did.

My niece Kailey with my dog Champ - 1st Place Junior Handler 6-13.
    [​IMG]
    Bella - First place puppy treadmill. Second place conformation 4-6 month female.

[​IMG]
    Star - Third Place 4-6 month female conformation.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Asia- 2nd Place 6-9 month female conformation.
    [​IMG]

My friend, Tom Garner, and me.
    [​IMG]

14. diva

diva CH Dog

Here are a couple of more pictures from the Alabama Bulldogger Association show.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2007
  15. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

Everytime i plan on going to a ABA show something comes up, i'll see yaw down there one of these days