1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tgh-n-Tndr Knnls "Jus' Like Dad" CGC ("Havoc")

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yard Boy, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Yard Boy

Yard Boy Big Dog

Tgh-n-Tndr Knnls "Jus' Like Dad" CGC ("Havoc")

Just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU for all the hard work you put into "Havoc". His name is so fitting in all he does, and he lives up to it to the fullest. I can't tell you how many times I caught myself just staring at him and regretting I let him go. :( YOU know it was for no gain other than knowing he was going to be shown and loved as he is.

To watch you two together and see that look on your face, to see your smile, your proud strut, and the way that everyone drained their cell phones and filled their memory cards on snapping pictures of you two...I couldn't help but smile when I seen you glow. :cool:

I am gonna be honest....I know he is WELL taken care of and loved TREMENDOUSLY, but I regret letting him go. Can I have him back? (lol)

Anyhow.....CONGRATS ON YOUR CGC ! ! ! ! :D

I forgot to give you your "show lead" ! :eek:

2. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Re: Tgh-n-Tndr Knnls "Jus' Like Dad" CGC ("Havoc")

YAY Crystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Hey, I'm proud to have gotten to witness Havoc earn his CGC today, that was AWESOME! Keep doin what you do.....he's an awesome dog, and you're doing great things with him.

Krys

3. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

Awww...Thanks guys!

I was SO proud of him when he passed! I think it was a bigger deal with him than with my other dog because I trained him all by myself lol, and he's only 9 1/2 months old.

Oh! and here's an awesome picture of him on the wp track, even though the leash is in his face he just looks so damn good!

[​IMG]

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Congrats! :D

5. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Congratulations!

6. Yard Boy

Yard Boy Big Dog

Did they do a nice piece on my crew in the paper? IF so, please mail me a cliping of the story!!??

When you gonna get your T-n-T decal for the back window? :D You seen the new one I did for the Jeep?

7. Yard Boy

Yard Boy Big Dog

P.S you gonna take him to NC ADBA? The o1st and o2nd?

8. clmr

clmr Big Dog

WOW, Crystal621 you did an awesome job with that one. You're a credit to the breed and we all owe you and Havoc a BIG congrats. Keep up the good work.

9. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Congratulations on the CGC.

10. cutt

cutt CH Dog

CONGRATS ...job well done..

11. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Congrats to you both.... Havoc is really great looking...

12. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

It's always a GREAT thing to add to the POSITIVE statistics! :) Five-Oh will be taking her CGC test within the next couple of months too....

13. Yard Boy

Yard Boy Big Dog

Five-Oh:rolleyes:....Who cares!? :p:p:p

You'll need to wait untill they have a area where she can get graded positively on belly flops and random head blows to dogs next to her JUST BECAUSE she seen it move. (lmao)

:D JUST MESSIN ! ! !

14. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Oooooohhhhh no you didn't! lol

She's STILL reppin' for T-n-T now.....:p

15. Yard Boy

Yard Boy Big Dog

IF that is a rep'...Then you need to quit hiding her when you KNOW there are fun shows and such to show her off! :p

You wait till Spinner x Krunchy drops....I'ma show ya how to campain!!!!!:D

Maybe we'll get "Krunchy" in UKC in 2009 and possibly CGC TT too? :rolleyes:

16. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Five-Oh's gonna crawl out the woodwork and blow some competition away ;-p My best kept secret, lmao.

Oh I AM waitin for that litter! My future 4-legged son of Spinner is coming from that litter!!!!!! (DUH!) ;-p

Krunchy? roflmao

17. Nikita

Nikita Big Dog

Congrats
    the AKC CGC???
    Aaron

18. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Yeppers, it was the AKC CGC :D