1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

tg pups

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by fedor, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

i disagree,, the internet is a tool that really can help you if your looking for true opinions on a line of dogs,, ppl are selling so much BS nowdays that a if you sell sh1t it will come back and bite you,,, i like tom and have spoke to him on many occasions and am not talking about him,,, because he is selling as a business,, but i trust my friends up in the hills about a dog before i will someone on the net,,,think about it , its a business, but worming isn't a big deal if you have dogs you should have wormer,, Tom has some nice dogs but so does alot of other ppl,, and too me the best dog i ever had was FREE ,, but when you have quality dog you can swap for quality dogs, but i always have a waiting list for any of mine i just chose not to breed any of mine, the last litter i had was stole and i hunted them all down like a bloodhound,, its been a couple of years since i breed any of mine and with all the BS going on nowday about having alot of these dogs, i just chose to stay out of sight and not to have to deal with a litter because anyone knows that it runs into alot of money, especially if a litter has trouble,,

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
  2. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

tom was never caught hanging papers by dna results. after a stud dog gets to a certain age the adba requires you to profile the dog if you want to register dogs with them. toms point of view is a registry is only suppose to document a breeding not thier gentic make up.
    furthermore tom is not worming those pups, he has yard help to do that while hes on the phone with bullshiiters wasteing his time. everyday he sells well bred animals to the public. everyday he sells the kind of animals a person could base a whole yard around. he sells alot of dogs out of his breedings, but in the same breathe he does alot of repeat breedings also and makes attempts at getting the best dogs back to offer them back to the public. if im not mistaken last year when i went to his yard to pick up a pup off ch el negro bred back to his ch daughter miss zorro he told me my pup had already been give three sets of shots and had been wormed three times also. not to mention ive never ever seen that many dogs so quiet. you could actually stand in the middle of his yard and have a conversation. ive never seen such a large group of animals so layd back and content. it was amazing.

3. arjanito

arjanito Pup

I got a double EL Negro pup from T.G. sent to me to Thailand.The first plane got an accident(USA)The next plane got grounded by cold in Detroit.I got the pup after 7 days instead of 2 to reach Bangkok.NOT T.G. 's FAULT BUT UNHAPPY CIRCUMSTANCES! and she arrived a bit dry but in EXCELLENT health and free of ANY problems.I payed 1000$ +about 2000$ shipping and I'll deal with him right away again.I hope I didn't break the forum rules .T.G.is one of the very few HONEST real top breeders in the world today and some people on these forums,who are they?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
  4. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

no just a rumor, ive been to toms yard a bunch of times and he does worm his dogs and take great care of them. Ya know when you move a dog specially a pup around shipping here and there, there is a good chance it will catch something. Just from my experiences and i have several dogs from tg's yard and never had this problem....

5. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

Yh i have had conversations in the middle of his yard and not one was barking and these animals he has are the perfect example of the apbt you can walk up on everyone of his dogs in his yard and pet play rough house with any of these animals like you have known them all there life.... If the world was full of dogs like his there wouldn't have been dogbite ever.... It is truly amazing how composed his dogs are!!! Now if you got one of the other dogs around each other they go nuts and come right out of there shell believe that.... Him and his dogs are truly good for the breed and i don't give credit to where credit isn't do i am a very truthful person that calls how i sees it!!!!! I wouldn't let alittle problem like your pup having alittle worms stop you from goin back and getting more well bred animals....

6. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

17 litters on the ground :eek:

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

that's it? must be a slow month for tg.

8. arjanito

arjanito Pup

17 liters on the ground is nothing for a scientific breeder who is establishing and developing and preserving one of the best pit families around.No one can base a bloodline like this on 3 or so dogs.Dealing with nature is a very variable thing and it not always works out ,that's nature but the way T.G. breeds his stock is excellent .I'm not defending T.G. here because I do business with him,I use plain cold science in my observations.

9. LMAO

Incredible statement. As long as you are happy with the dogs you got, nothing else matters.

Some people are fine in a Honda but those who have seen or own a Porche know the difference.

17 litters a year does not sound scientific to me.....more like playing the numbers game. You throw enough at the wall and some are likely to stick......and then, scientifically ignore the bad 85%.

Like I said, as long as you are happy, nothing else matters.

10. game_test

game_test Top Dog

man i have seen toms yard in mexico and i can tell you it is top notch and id be willing to bet his yard at home is just as good. any one of you haters would salivate at the thought of a yard like his. why talk shit? the only reason i have the awesome little foundation bitch i have is because tom breeds good dogs and sells them to the public. thanks tom garner for not being a cur and continuing the legacy of the chinaman line of dogs!!!!

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

I wonder how them dogs would do (pre76)?

12. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I purchase one of dynomite and had no problem he came in very good condition!

13. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

haters? i certainly dont fall into that category.
    but do i think that constantly having 15+ litters on the ground, ready to go, is a responsible thing to do w/ the breeds best interest in mind? no, no i do not. that is simply peddling there is no way around it. and like rocky said- the breeding program is merely playing the percentages. the only "plain cold science" here is the economics of it-cold hard cash -but hey, he has dropped his price $100. anyone w/ a credit card can buy one ( volume discounts ARE available), point and click and BAM! your in the game!

and before you tg swingers try to call me a hater, try this on for size- 25% chinaman,natural bred... not AI...

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=297916

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=294211

great cross and some of my favorite dogs of all time

14. Caos

Caos CH Dog

in all those litter in TG not all are for sale I mean in some litters only a couple or three dogs are for sale.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

''anyone w/ a credit card can buy one ( volume discounts ARE available), point and click and BAM! your in the game!'' Thats the PROBLEM. everyone with a TG dog thinks its ''chinaman'' when they have never seen a good dog.TG stone cold peddling.

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

''in all those litter in TG not all are for sale I mean in some litters only a couple or three dogs are for sale'' lol he will sell you any dang dog on the yard.

17. game_test

game_test Top Dog

just as good as anything else and that goes for today too. i have seen these dogs in mexico and they are no joke.

18. Boze

Boze Top Dog

this has been said a thousand times but put your money where your mouth is. i have never got a dog of of him and probably never will, but everyone saying that he is a peddler and his dogs ant shit why dont yo call him and find out. if you think you have better dogs than challenge the man to a weight pulling contest or go and tell him he is a peddler and see what he says. i emailed him about his dogs and he never answered me so i have no stock in saying this, but the man has been around for a long time an his dogs are still here so hes gotta be doing something right. i mean back in the day dog men sometimes had around 100+dogs on their yard so 17 litters are not that much not to mention a lot are from the same sire

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Lol...................................

20. Marty

Marty Guest

When TG joins the site I'll open this back up ;)

Rule#4. Do not copy and paste pictures of dogs from other kennels or provide links to kennels simply to start a bashing thread, especially if the owners of that kennel are not here to defend themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.