1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

TG Pup Bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Outsiders, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

So basically what you are saying, all the Eli dogs are supposed to be called Boze dogs, cause the Eli bloodline is off Bullyson and Eli Jr.

2. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

I think it would be helpful for us new guys if this forum had a section on understanding bloodlines and such. The names change too much. Boudreaux changed to Eli and Chinaman is basically Eli right? Well that changed. Then comes Frisco. Now we have Frisco line but isn't he Chinaman also? It's all confusing to me on when the new line starts and finishes.

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Learn to read a pedigree.Easiest way and those are not always the truth but its all we have ,unless we hear different from a trusted source.

4. c_note

c_note CH Dog

This will be my last response on this thread, as I have hijacked from the OP enough. My apologies again to the OP!!!

I’m saying that ppl breeding weren’t breeding around Eli at the time. If you look at what’s available online about their production, Eli jr and Bullyson, you will see ppl bred away from the Eli jr/Bullyson stuff then back later. When they produced champions, it was not from an Eli bred female. Not winners. Registered chamiopins and Gr Ch. Even the champs down from them the dam was from another family.

Floyd himself held the Boze dog in the highest of esteem. Other ppl respected Floyd’s opinion.. Holds true today. The stuff I run is down from “Eli” to make it simple, but there really isn’t much Eli type blood in him at all. Floyd has more than a couple of subfamilies under his own family name. Ppl call them Eli dogs because it’s easy. What most ppl are calling an Eli dog is a Boudreaux dog. I’ve had a couple of old school bred dogs and have been schooled by my folks on how to properly read a ped. I’m not saying your way is incorrect. I’m saying if you look deeper, you might see it different. I have a littermate to this one.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=586087. What line would you call that?

5. c_note

c_note CH Dog

It wouldn’t let me edit my post . Use the first four generations to see why the dog performs the way it does. Look to at least seven to see why the family of dogs has been bred the way it has been bred. Hope that makes a little sense. Ok ok. Now I’m done. Fr this time

Outsiders, pitbulld0gs and AGK like this.
  6. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Would that be a Blind Billy dog? (I am green to all this so If I make no sense you can tell me!)

c_note likes this.
  7. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

Your good dude. Don't worry about high jacking. Your just educating people and me.

SMD760 likes this.
  8. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

So Frisco is in my Ped 4x 4 gens back and 7x 5 gen back. 5 back Chinaman is in the ped 5x. So i know I basically have an Eli dog but would he be considered a Frisco dog also?

9. c_note

c_note CH Dog

That’s who Floyd was breeding around originally. Back then, that might have been what they were called lol

10. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Chinaman is an Eli/Carver cross. Very little Eli in him. I would say your dog was bred more on Frisco.

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  11. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

Thanks

12. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

Yeah I always thought of Chinaman as a carver dog.

c_note likes this.
  13. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

This all could be explained if you broke down his questions, Eli is still a bloodline, chinaman is an eli/carver (most just say eli) dog but was so prolific he was key bred just like Eli, as with Frisco. In short you have a Frisco dog. Frisco was a chinaman dog. China man was a Eli dog. In the grand scheme you could say you had any of the 3 and wouldn't be a liar.

Outsiders likes this.
  14. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

So like t.g. told you "basically" lol

15. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

Lol. No wonder that's what he told me.

16. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

c_note I'm not disagreeing with you about something. I wanted you to clarify me your opinion about the so called eli bred dogs and you did.
    Outsiders, you can call it Boudreaux/Carver cross, from various strains.

PS: If we let aside the pedigree stats and papers, Chinaman was clearly an Eli phenotype dog. Conformation wise and performing wise.

c_note and Outsiders like this.
  17. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

I have traced my pup back to the Gas House line. I think if I am asked, I will say he's a Gas House Dog. Lol.

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I wouldn't say either of you are wrong.Its what makes the breed so interesting.Different visions.

c_note and pitbulld0gs like this.
  19. BADDCLYDE

BADDCLYDE Big Dog

FIRST 3 GENERATIONS IS WHAT MAINLY MATTERS BIGGEST INFLUENCE ON YOUR DOG AFTER THAT YOU JUST LOOKING AT NAMES IN A PED BASICALLY

magnoilaotis and AGK like this.
  20. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

Thanks