1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

TG Pup Bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Outsiders, Feb 5, 2018.

1. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

Sound mind & body first - temperament, gameness, structure. Ability etc are deciding factors for sure, but they only get in the gene pool around here if they are of sound mind & body.

2. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

He is a Bullyson dog for sure... 3 times in the third generation. I believe his line is the gamest eli strain.

Outsider, don't worry about your pup being human aggressive in the future. I have a frisco dog directly from TG and there is no way she will bite a man.

3. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

I'm not. He does play rough but that is to be expected.

4. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

So basically you did no research and was just buying dogs based off of looks? No offense or anything but you my friend have a lot of learning to do. At the very least you should of researched the bloodlines you was getting and done some research on how to read pedigrees. At least you wound up with a well bred hound. Now would be a great time to start digging into the lineage of your dog and the breed in general.

Holocaust likes this.
  5. pitbulld0gs

I'm really liking the Maverick stuff i have right now.

c_note likes this.
  6. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

I did research on bloodlines. What I'm confused about is chinaman bloodline, Frisco bloodline and such. Chinaman is basically Eli and Frisco is Chinamans son. But people say they are two different lines. Same with Midnight Cowboy. He is in my Ped. So is every dog fathered by him Midnight Cowboy and the same for chinaman and Frisco? That is whats confusing to me. Eli is actually a name of a dog from the Boudreaux line. To many lines out there. Lol.

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  7. pitbulld0gs

Stevieg and Outsiders like this.
  8. c_note

c_note CH Dog

You should have told your vet the dog was a mutt. That would have been an easy out lol. Having the “real deal” will get you in more trouble than not. Wait til that cute pup ain’t so cute any more! Muscles bulging, whining, eyes turning red from straining on the collar to “speak” to another dog ain’t cute at the vets office lol. Be prepared for the backlash “the real deal” will bring you. Enjoy the pup. Be careful and safe. Do more research. It never stops!!

Kostas81, RawGame, bks and 3 others like this.
  9. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I don’t mean to sound negative with any of my comments. I’m just trying to look out for the new owners like the older heads around myself and the old game-dog.com gang did for me

10. pitbulld0gs

Thats what i did even though my vet knew better. Now my little pin headed bitch? everybody thinks she is something but pit bull isnt one of em and i like it that way haha.

Soze the killer and Outsiders like this.
  11. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

Yeah I know. I was thinking of telling people I have a short haired miniature belgian Malinois.

12. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

It's cool. I appreciate it.

13. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Yes he is. Look at Bullyson’s dam tho. She is a daughter of Boze making Bully an Eli/Boze blend, both being down from Blind Billy stock. Maverick also has Boze 2 times in the 4. His top side is linebred on Boze.

If Mav has Bullyson 3 times in the third, and Bullyson is a grandson of Boze, wouldn’t that tightenin up the Boze blood in Maverick thru Spook? I know what my answer is...

14. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I had a lil gyp about 35lbs FAT that I would tell ppl she was a chihuahua and rat or Jack Russell terrier mix depending on whom I was talking to. If you can’t think of any breeds quick, just tell em it’s an old country mutt your cousin gave you. That’s another of my go to lines after the question, “what bloodline is he?”

Outsiders likes this.
  15. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Sorry I hijacked a little. I’m done! Enjoy your pup and good luck

16. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

Your good. Thanks.

17. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

This is the shit I'm trying to understand better.

c_note and SMD760 like this.
  18. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I’ve been reading/researching for years and I’m still learning! Start reading about old dogs and their offspring, it’s the breadcrumb trail to today’s dogs. Once you’ve studied enough, you will see a name you recognize and halfway recall the ped. It’s like math. Learn to count before you add, subtract, multiply, or divide. After you learn those comes the real math. In other words, learn about single dogs and what/who they produce(d) before you worry about whole bloodlines or families. Makes it easier to digest. After some yrs you can, almost, look at a dogs build and take a damn good guess at the dogs behind em. Study peds in your free time. Start with your own pup. Go back as far as you can and write down the dogs that show up most, maybe with the number next to the name. This will kinda help you see what dogs really make up your peds.

19. Outsiders

Outsiders Pup

Thanks for your help.

rroscoe likes this.
  20. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

I don't I found it.. but vet said he is a healthy dog