1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

texas heat kennels??????

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by okeefes pit boss, Nov 6, 2011.

2. NGK

NGK Top Dog

I think if you had the right connection there are still some pure Stu Fowler dogs in mexico one might beable to aquire for the right price.

NGK

3. Oh yea there are some down there along with lots of other old school blood. Like the old gr ch art stuff, sorrells uncle bud blood. Lots of good stuff.

4. joeyreddog

joeyreddog Big Dog

how is the lionhead ch. horse dogs mouth? and has anyone seen there yard in person I am really interested in this line

5. alpay

alpay Big Dog

if their dogs would b

6. alpay

alpay Big Dog

60 lbs?? i never keep big dogs if i know it gonna be best dog as well

7. joeyreddog

joeyreddog Big Dog

does anyone have any dogsoff of texas heat kennels ? or know anyone that does mainly any dogs off of machobear or smokinjoe ? spoke to him recently and does not seem like a puppy peddler at all and is about to do a very solid breeding soon

8. joeyreddog

joeyreddog Big Dog

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

9. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Looks to me like they are breeding for size above everything else which can't be a good thing.

10. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

they don't breed for size