1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ten Commandments of the pit

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by AGame, Jun 4, 2011.

1. AGame

AGame CH Dog

found this in the box was going to scan it but i figured i would write them down would have been hard to read

I.THOU SHALT NOT GO UP HILL

II.THOUGHT SHALT NOT OVERESTIMATE THY DOG

III.THOU SHALT NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEY OPPONENT

IV.THOU SHALT NOT MATCH A DOG THAT WILL NOT WORK

V.THOU SHALT HAVE NECESSARY TRAINING DEVICES

VI.THOU SHALT BE WELL VERSED IN THE RULES TO BE FOUGHT BY

VII.THOU SHALT MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO BE CORTEOUS AND ASK THY FRIENDS TO BE ALSO

VIII.THO SHALT PUT 100% EFFORT INTO AND EXPECT 100% EFFORT OUT OF THY DOG

IX.THOU SHALT HANDLE FAIR AND LET THE BEST DOG WIN

X.THY WORD SHOULD BE THY BOND

this was found engraved on a small piece of wood

2. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

I like it!

3. pmoney

pmoney Pup

would love see this tattooed on someones back...just not mines ha ha

4. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Thanks for the idea! loool

5. pmoney

pmoney Pup

no prob..i think i have enough dog tatz

6. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

I got to disagree with IV......fergusons centepede was a winning dog that won his on natural air!

7. nobody

nobody Banned

Tatz in genaral are an addiction, 75% who got 1 wil get a second, 50% of those wil get a third, 90% after the third is hooked for life, LMAO coming from a former tattoo artist.
    I do like this but also have to disagree on the IV, i have a hard working dog with the mill, bike, flirt you name it, after a few minutes she looses intrest and wants to go after some game but she loves to take walks so i talk 2, 3 hours walks with that dog and throw in a bit of bal playing and such.

8. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Maybe it's just me but if you give em work like play they go harder in the paint.