1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Temperment changes from puppy to adult

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bootsbjj, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

I have a 6 month old bitch that was accidentally roughed up a bit by a grown dog. :( While it was happening she "cur cried" a few times (she never really tried to run)...

Has anyone ever known a dog to do a complete 180 from that once the dog got older, or is that a good indication of things to come?

2. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

The pup is only 6 months no way you or anyone else can. Let it grow up an see.

3. sega

sega Big Dog

6 months old is a pup, as someone told me ima tell u, its like putting a 10 yr old against a 19 yr old, let him grow up

4. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Yeah, it was an accident. took the dog to a friend's and his wife let his dog out while we were out back with mine (she didn't know there was another dog out there). Took all three of us by surprise. I have no intention of throwing her to the wolves, but I must admit I was a bit put off hearing her cry like that. I know she's way young, just seems like a bad sign. I really am hoping it doesn't make her turn shy. Thanks for the advice.

5. You're a fucking moron! A bad sign? A 6 month old puppy crys when it's getting worked over by an adult and you think it's a bad sign.

The only bad sign here is idiot fucks like you owning dogs.

6. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

Wow... Why is it that the dumbest pet owners somehow find there way over here and post stupid stuff like that?
    What is a "cur cry"?
    Idiot, sell your dog and get a goldfish.

7. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

He had.access to and SDJ and read an article from.a few back
    Now he is a bonified internet dogman lol!

8. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

I was half asleep. It should say : The pup is only 6 months, no way you or anyone else can know how the pup will turn out. Let it grow up an see.

9. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

I most certainly would't call getting overpowered by an adult a positive first experience.

10. capo

capo Big Dog

g..................................r.................................e...........................e..............................n.........light

11. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

:help:

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.