1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tell me Something

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by FireBone, Dec 9, 2004.

1. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

Tell me some thing about this bloodline. Who started it? when? where it's good points. was it bred heavy, or small.

2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

what bloodline? are do you mean this breed?

3. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

Im talking about the Boyles bloodline. APBT

4. hawk

hawk Big Dog

They run on the small side usually. The breeder is Ronald Boyles.

5. My dog is a Alligator/Boyles cross and he's far from small.LOL

6. hawk

hawk Big Dog

Plumbers CH Alligator was a large dog. The Boyles line was bred from the dogs from Pat Patrick that ran a little small as well. One the best boyles dogs was GR CH Andy Capp ROM who was Boyles and Patrick was only a 35lbs dog

7. AC

AC Big Dog

A male from my alligator/boyles cross is 14 mo. old and weighs 45 1/2 chain weight. Most of my alligator crosses run mid 40s. My boyles stuff is high 30s low 40s.

8. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

R. Boyles developed this line, by crossing Patrick's (Dirty Mary) bitch in with some very rough Eli blood in the late 80's. He had sold all his dogs and got out, before the line really took off and then got back in the dogs.

9. Dorito

Dorito Pup

Most of the breedings done by Ronald were done before the late 80s. Ronald started it all but I'd say that WCC had a much larger hand in developing it throughout the late 80s and 90s than Ronald ever thought about.

10. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

How about the traits of these boyles blood lines, in terms of ability, mouth etc. If you were asking ability in where.... my answer is yah know where...inside the []

11. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

12. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog