1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Taylorsville Fun Show results

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by twiztidpitz, Dec 17, 2005.

1. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

We had a big turn out for a show in December, more than what we expected. And it was freezing!

Bud - 2nd. in 12-18 month males conformation

Rambler - 2nd. in 45-55 lb. males weight pull (his first time on the track and pulled 1325 lbs.) I'm so proud of him for doing a great job on his first time.:D

Sorry no pictures, our camera was out of commission.:(

2. CB

CB CH Dog

I wish i would have been there i would have had alot better of a day there lol. I know a couple members on here went so does anybody have pics.

3. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

NO pics ...lol to damn cold for pics..I had 4 layers on and was still froze to death...I got 2 2nds and a 3rd in one of the puppy classes...lol I can say that it was rather interesting...BUT a friend of mine got BOS with his bitch off Gamedog INc's Hugo..real nice little bitch.

4. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Where was the Fun Show held?

5. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

Taylorsville, NC

6. Judy

Judy CH Dog

and it was cold there?

7. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

oh yea! i had 4 layers on..lol and was still frozen..im not sure on the exact temp but i think it was in the high 30's.

8. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

thats funny congratulations everyone

9. Judy

Judy CH Dog

30 is warm to us now...lol...last week it was below zero a few mornings..but that is v. cold for your part of the country though...congrats on your wins!