1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tattoos??

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by ABK, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

I thought about the nursing home thing. so I am going to get two eye balls tattoo'ed on each side of my tools so when they change my depends they can see Bill Clinton again. LOL pecker nose. Let them tell that to their friends.

2. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

LOL! Oh, my... I think you've been on a funny streak the past couple of days. That's a great idea! I had a friend who wanted a tatt that said " Welcome to the jungle " pointing... you know...

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

There was a girl rushed into the emergency room one night with severe stomach pain. She came in and the nurse and doctor thought "Oh my". She had tattoos everywhere, pink hair, piercings, you know the whole 9 yards.
    Well, the doctor diagnosed an accute apendicitis(sp?) and had to rush her into surgery. After she was sedated, the nurse began to prepare for the surgery, as she lifted the girls gown to shave and clean, she noticed a small tattoo that said "Please stay off the grass" with an arrow that pointed down to her "hair" that was dyed a lovely shade of green.
    As surgery finished the doctor and nurse cleaned up and banaged her incision and wrote a little note that read "Sorry had to mow the grass!"
    Haha! Thought I'd throw that in with all this tattoo talk.

4. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

That's one I haven't heard before, fresh! Liked it!

5. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

yeah well I knew a chick in California...when I lived in Riverside... who had a tat of the pink panther pulling a lawn mower right past her belly button...I said thats a dumb tattoo and then she dropped her pants and showed me a nicely shaven strip diagonal across her patch...it was pretty freaking funny...all that for a tattoo

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Well then that is a good image for my twisted mind to play with. You have done it now. Time for a trip out west. Yup old man on the beach. Which vehicle to take hmm. Mustang it is.