1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tattoos??

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by ABK, Jul 29, 2006.

1. JayT

JayT Pup

I have 6 tats and none of them are of pitbulls. Each tat that I have has a different meaning ranging from Asian zodiac to tribal to memories of my mother. Take the tats off and I'm still a tough guy. When you go to these functions what environment are you in? If you are at an all pit show and urban america is primarily the crowd then your going to see tats. If you go to AKC fun show and CeCe and Buffy are there with there noses in the air then you probably wont see tats. By the way, being articulate has nothing to do with appearance. I have corn rows, a long goatie and tats. I work for the largest financial institution in the world and I manage 25+ people. Thank God my Director and V.P. don't care about my braids or tats.

2. lane gumz

lane gumz Pup

you say over and over again tattoos dont bother you but you bring them up if they didnt you wouldnt talk about it so much and have the idea that some ppl dont like them and if i went to a job interveiw with a boss who had ink id get the job before you plain and simple i never ment that race and ink were the same but like i said prejudice is prejudice i dont care if you were born that way or what hell people get sex changes dress like the other sex or what ever they wernt born that way most gays wil either say they wernt gay and now are or feel they were that way always so because they feel gay later in life it okay to give them a hard time im not adressing this against you but this is how i feel im not calling you out and the hostility from my girl comes from hearing stupid bull shit opinions of people who have no idea about it you might have one two or three but can you see them does every one you meet see them before the see you these are the people i am talking about and maybe

1 person likes this.
  3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Well I'm a big bad mother lova and I have a tatoo> Tatoos are for men and bad ass women. I love to see bull dog tatoos on people because you might not know that they are dog people until you see it. It is a special bond that you share and you don't even know them. It is like meeting a solider or a marine that you never served with. BUt you know that there is a special something that connects you because both of you served....

1 person likes this.
  4. Attila

Attila Guest

I think women with tattoo's are sexy. Yup sure do. And you can write that down Attila digs tattoo'ed lady's. In fact a tattoo'ed lady on a motorcycle or hot rod just drives me wild[​IMG].

I like damn near every dog that isn't fluffy. I don't care if a person's home has wheels on it or not. Although I would never personally live in something that can go from ignition to a booger of little metal parts on the ground in three minutes flat but to each their own I can't move that fast. But they cost damn near as much to buy as it took to build my house. They are not cost effective. And they cost more than many folks homes. So there is no point in judgeing them. I just pray if any thing goes wrong they have enough warning to get the hell out of it in time not to be part of the ashes on the ground in three minutes. I for one would just sit there because I ain't leaving my guns or my dogs so I might as well go with them. :eek:

Now tattoo's some are tasteful some are not. Most are a form of and a work of art. I have seen some fantatic peices of work. I have also seen some that were just plain stupid. But that was an oppinion.

ABT I will go with you and hold your hand while you get one and I will double dare ya to do it. And I will get one three times biger if you do. That is a solid dare. lol I want another one any way.[​IMG]

Oh ya. I have a B.S. in Biochemistry and Psycology, retired Army SF, My dad is a preacher and I do missions work overseas. No one has ever said a thing to me about my tattoo's. They have asked and I tell them but nothing negative. I was an E-8 so it didn't slow my career down any either. I didn't get kicked out of the Bible College I attended or does my Preist as St. Mary's say anyting to me about them. I own a company, a farm and kennel. No loss of business when a client see's my tatoo's I believe it is all in how you carry yourself and I demand respect not beg for it. All in the person you are inside and mentally.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2006
  5. Attila

Attila Guest

Now that is an answer that I like best. That one makes total sense to me.

Just showing how you roll and who your roll with.

6. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

How about in a big truck or on a muddy 4 wheeler? ..LOL

7. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

We are a special breed of person just like the dogs we own. Next time think about what you post before you do so.

8. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Hmmm I have gamedogs clothes a couples boys and a place to stay thats all I need

9. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

I got mine so when I'm old, I can say, read my back & tell me what my name is again!LOL

10. Suki

Suki Guest

"Tatoos are for men and bad ass women".
    so, ...I'm "bad ass"

"I think women with tattoo's are sexy. Yup sure do. And you can write that down Attila digs tattoo'ed lady's. In fact a tattoo'ed lady on a motorcycle or hot rod just drives me wild[​IMG]."
    ..."dug"

"We are a special breed of person just like the dogs we own".
    and,
    ..."special"

all in one night!!!!! sweet!!!!!!!:D ;)

good posting! Tx for keepin it real!

11. Attila

Attila Guest

Talk dirty to me. lol it works for me. lol

12. Attila

Attila Guest

ahh talk to me my lady you speaking my song. ;)

Suki is on cloud nine. [​IMG]

Misterdogman- a couple of boys?:eek:Q!%$$^^ What the .....is up with that? Anything but that. Beer, lady's, bottle of rum, goat ropeing, poking your eye's out with a ice pick or troughing bricks in the air and trying to catch them in your mouth.

I want a date with 33MTA3, Blaizen, Suki and Missy16 that is all then I could die and they couldn't knock the smile off my face with a sledge hammer. lol [​IMG]

13. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Welp...

What popped into my mind at first sight of this topic was the overpopulation of the breed. Everyone (so it seems) has a Pit Bull...and they hold their popularity with most every type of person out there, included the tatted up folks. More dogs...more people...more stereotypes. Heck I don't mind though, I've got two tattoos, one being a Pit Bull, and I'm about to get another. ;)

14. I have 2 tattoos and they aren't linked to Hunter at all. I don't personally view them as me trying being tough either (especially with my choice of tattoos...lol). Tattoos are just one way to express yourself. I am actually the third generation of women in my family to have tatoos. My Gram still loves hers:).

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2006
  15. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Raise them ...theyre my sons you nasty woman....Grrr you smell...

16. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Your grandma still loves hers because its always changing into something else...you know age makes wrinkles...it started out as a bird then a angel then a snake ...soon itll be the family tree and shell refer to it to remember all of you guys.....

17. WWII

WWII Banned

Geeze. I didn't know you had so many. That's cool though. I only got 3 for now. 2 christian symbols (cross & chi-rho) and a pit bull. I got the bulldog because of what it stands for. He's patriotic, loyal, courageous, and won't ever be stopped. I got it to remind me to go through whatever I need to get a job done, and I feel it's a perfect symbol to represent who I am. I'm very loyal and will never leave my family or true friends for anything, and will fight till my last breath for them. I find that it's mostly older people that are so judgemental on people with tattoos or body modifications. As the younger generations start making their way into the work place, "reading a book by the cover" will gradually die out.

18. Suki

Suki Guest

...always!... that's what keeps the smile on my face!!!!;)

19. i would venture my opinion in that both show a creativity and individualism in the person choosing to do either.. having a love for tats or pits , puts the person in the lime light as one that can face the music, a coward wouldnt do either of the above , when you consider for the most part , some people are judemental and will at the drop of a hat lay some titles on anyone, so for the individuals that stand up for what they believe in .... good for you .... i have had many pits no tats but the journey has just begun and when im 70 and in a nursing home (right) then everyone will know ,, i have lived , really lived authentically , to whom i was born to be.. unaffraid and untethered, born free in the USA and lived the part..... consider it ... and think .... have you done so??

20. btw what is older ,, my tats will be just begining and i am approaching 50 family heritage is most live over 100 , i dont suspect i be getting older or prejudgemental for sometime now... to me,, newly out of children. . ive only just begun a new road , so what you figure is older plz