1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tatonka Kennels

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by misterdogman, Jul 30, 2006.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Anyone ever see their dogs. Are they as game as I have been told? I am looking to do a potential breeding with them and wanted to ask my trusted friends here before setting it up....Let me have feedback good or bad

2. youngster

youngster Big Dog

i have never used or owned one of there dogs, but i like you say i hear really good thing about them and there dogs. there's a guy on here who got his dog Buck from them, maybe he could tell you good or bad.

3. I have seen some good dogs come from them. Jonie is really nise and verry trustworty person. She also made dogman hall of fame this year at the ADBA convention in las vegas. I have talked with her several times. From What I can tell and have seen I would. I also plan on buying a dog from her in the near future.

4. hillbilly

hillbilly Big Dog

pm GAPITS, i think he's friends with them

5. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

She Has some nice dogs herself!

6. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Thank you very much, we try to only keep the best the line has to offer. Yes I am friends with Tatonka and would be glad to help if I can, you are also welcome to check out my site, www.gapits.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2006
  7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Ga you have an impressive site. I am looking for a nice female maybe I'll come see you...

8. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

whats the ped of the bitch your using mister

9. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

lemme find it its in my email

10. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

cool well post it when you find it lol

11. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

is this the one in FLA?? i know Diane Jessup got a tri colored female from her to start her lawdog breeding

12. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog